LBU
OGYzCY6.png

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Man, just thinking about that TAMU Clemson game. TAMU's WR Kendrick Rogers is legit one of the best WR in the country. That dudes catch radious is bonkers. People are giving props to TAMU's QB today, but that dude is trash. TAMU's WR are legit, especially that Rogers dude.

I am still shocked dude did not blow out his knee on a first down catch early in the 4th Q. And dude still balled the fukk out the rest of the game.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Too early to tell, but no as of today.

Kelly is working with the 4th youngest team in the nation. As long as we play hard, are discipline and show improvement, I’m not judging this season on Ws & Ls. Next year is a different story.

Herm showing he can coach in the time management, creative playcalling and discipline of the players. We’ll see how big this win will be at the end of the year. MSU is looking like a 8-win team with their remaining schedule. :ehh:

All things considered. Outside of beating USC this year, do you deep down even care if your trash this year? To me, chip is going to get it going, just going to take a couple years.

Next year you guys going to see the light, the year after I think you in the Pac 12 champ game(Obviously you will get smoked by the Ducks). It could be worse breh, you could have USC's Helton as your coach.. :mjlol:

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All things considered. Outside of beating USC this year, do you deep down even care if your trash this year? To me, chip is going to get it going, just going to take a couple years.

Next year you guys going to see the light, the year after I think you in the Pac 12 champ game(Obviously you will get smoked by the Ducks). It could be worse breh, you could have USC's Helton as your coach.. :mjlol:
I’ll be happy with a bowl game and Stanford/USC win.