The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Too early to tell, but no as of today.

Kelly is working with the 4th youngest team in the nation. As long as we play hard, are discipline and show improvement, I’m not judging this season on Ws & Ls. Next year is a different story.

Herm showing he can coach in the time management, creative playcalling and discipline of the players. We’ll see how big this win will be at the end of the year. MSU is looking like a 8-win team with their remaining schedule. :ehh:
I want to see what his first recruiting class looks like

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Wow all this dikk riding for Herm but everybody was clowning the hire. :gucci:

Glad to see him getting it done. Ain't like he got some great 4 and 5 star team. PAC 12 South is super weak. The chances of him winning it is high.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Kelly 0-2

Sumlin 0-2

Frost 0-1

Mullen 1-1 with UF's first loss to Kentucky in 31 years

Herm over here 2-0 with a ranked win

giphy.gif

I don’t fukk with Herm’s bullshyt, old head rhetoric ... but I gotta give the man some credit.

@jwonder yes there was a lot of clowning going on now everybody believers ... thecoli.com :mjlol:

A couple of posters called this Arizona St. win. Definitely felt like it wasn’t a reach .

Also, every conference looks like trash except the SEC :patrice:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
That’s the thing about that FSU game ... Samford looked damn near equally athletic ... I know the gap is closing between the Power schools and non Power schools but that shyt was spooky :merchant:
Naw. More like poor coaching and our 4 and 5 stars aren't really that great. 2 different coaches. Same results.

We've had so many 4 or 5 star studs that it was bound to get in a group duds.:yeshrug:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Naw. More like poor coaching and our 4 and 5 stars aren't really that great. 2 different coaches. Same results.

We've had so many 4 or 5 star studs that it was bound to get in a group duds.:yeshrug:

That’s really my point ... they kept up with y’all ... Samford looked like an ACC team . Y’all didnt look superior athletically in hardly any way in my opinion .

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Too early to tell, but no as of today.

Kelly is working with the 4th youngest team in the nation. As long as we play hard, are discipline and show improvement, I’m not judging this season on Ws & Ls. Next year is a different story.

Herm showing he can coach in the time management, creative playcalling and discipline of the players. We’ll see how big this win will be at the end of the year. MSU is looking like a 8-win team with their remaining schedule. :ehh:
It's amazing how Chip is already written off.

Having a pro style personnel to go to RPO isn't going to spring great results over night. Plus the Weight is trash and Dorien is a Frosh. It's going to take 2 years to get more positive results.