The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Will we ever see another black head football coach at either Texas or Texas A&M?
Or do they think they've done their job by giving one "black" a chance ?
The state of Texas will NEVER have another black coach. Just as racist as Alabama. Thing is Sumlin did more than any coach has there in 20+ years.

I hope all these black HC's get it together. No excuse in how they got their teams playing right now. I mean Herm hanging tough with ASU and has the LEAST TALENT out of all of said black HC teams.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The state of Texas will NEVER have another black coach. Just as racist as Alabama. Thing is Sumlin did more than any coach has there in 20+ years.

I hope all these black HC's get it together. No excuse in how they got their teams playing right now. I mean Herm hanging tough with ASU and has the LEAST TALENT out of all of said black HC teams.

Herm motivating these bums

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Herm motivating these bums
You can search my quote. I said I was going to last my ass off if Herm did good before the season started. I always thought he was goofy. But he was a decent coach, he just never had the talent at the Jets or Chiefs. Doesn't really have the talent at ASU but at least they look competitive.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hell nah, ASU qb out here getting mad and shiit at the WR.

qb out here over throwing everybody and shiit but wanna be mad at his WR over a play