The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Just cause being up by 30 is nothing you know about in Bland Arbor don't mean you gotta call my coach a piece of shyt.
The players work hard and he want his 3rd stringers playing in front of people in some of their few times they getting to play. Is that so wrong? :yeayea:
Nicca oversigns and cuts players who don't make it, and half the football can't read and write. Like he gives a damn about the players :skip:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Nicca oversigns and cuts players who don't make it, and half the football can't read and write. Like he gives a damn about the players :skip:

he cares bout em. don't act like he the only coach to ever oversign. no coach takes care of their players like Nick does:jawalrus:
because he knows those who stay will be champions
2gx1rbo.jpg

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Talking heads really want that USC-UGA game to be close to an upset

tells you alot about this week that we gotta pray for this to be a close one :francis:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
If your squad haven’t beaten a ranked team on the road since 2006, yes I’m speaking to you Michigan fans, please don’t speak on our problems, thank you.
I'll speak about your illiterate hillbilly asses anytime I want :mjlol: fukk your squad and your 356th ranked university

Catch feelings because your methhead coach is randomly snapping on reporters for doing they job and 18-22 year olds who don't wanna watch a 50 point Beat down of Wofford all the way through:heh:

Last edited: