The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Ain’t chik fil-a owners racists? :jbhmm:

makes perfect sense to have one in the heart of tuscaloosa :gladbron:

Nah nothing on record of being racist that I know of so they good with me :mjpls:

They don't like them homosexuals but I don't care about the gays either especially not more than chicken. Falcon fans can boycott chick fil a if they want but that's @AVXL problems not mine :jtroll:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I don't know about racist. But they're homophobic. Knowing Tuscaloosa. Those chicken sandwiches probably gone cost around $10 for 1 sandwich :scust:
If you ever traveled outside of Cowtown, Alabama then you'd know that the better the city the more stuff gon cost but it ain't nothing to trick on the chick when you ballin wit Nick
2gx1rbo.jpg

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you ever traveled outside of Cowtown, Alabama then you'd know that the better the city the more stuff gon cost but it ain't nothing to trick on the chick when you ballin wit Nick
2gx1rbo.jpg
They wouldn't even charge those prices in the Mercedes Dome stadium. But Tuscaloosa knows their fanbase. They know Y'all don't know what y'all are reading and y'all just pull out some money and just give it to the concession stand employees :mjgrin:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
They wouldn't even charge those prices in the Mercedes Dome stadium. But Tuscaloosa knows their fanbase. They know Y'all don't know what y'all are reading and y'all just pull out some money and just give it to the concession stand employees :mjgrin:
Aye babe Im at the concession stand what you want the nuggets or the spicy chicken sandwich
tenor.gif

Mr. Concession man here go some money it don't matter how much it is we got a boomin economy ovachea in T-Town
tumblr_nmn8bhilBW1qmnwy2o1_400.jpg

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They don't like them homosexuals but I don't care about the gays either especially not more than chicken. Falcon fans can boycott chick fil a if they want but that's @AVXL problems not mine :jtroll:
How don't you care about the gays when the best receiver to ever come through Tuscaloosa is gay :Idontseeanything: