The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Holy shyt. I cut the cord and have no cable. Whats a good free apk on android tv to watch live cfb?

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Haskins era begins :Bombaye:...

Got into an argument with another Bama fan about Tua vs Jalen at a HS game last night, I said Tua was the better QB and gives us a better chance to win against top defenses even though I like Jalen too and I defended him like crazy last year, if he hasn’t improved on his passing then Tua needs to get the nod.

Man then accused me of being an Auburn fan (worst insult anyone can ever get), told that man “hell Auburn fans want Jalen to start”.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Got into an argument with another Bama fan about Tua vs Jalen at a HS game last night, I said Tua was the better QB and gives us a better chance to win against top defenses even though I like Jalen too and I defended him like crazy last year, if he hasn’t improved on his passing then Tua needs to get the nod.

Man then accused me of being an Auburn fan (worst insult anyone can ever get), told that man “hell Auburn fans want Jalen to start”.
Let me find out @Rigby. your alias :ohhh:... Naw Jalen is a winner, but Tua is more skilled. Gonna be interesting to see how Tua fair (Haskins too in my case) later on in the year when teams get more film on them