Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Yall agree with this list?

B3-BO460_201808_G_20180830144050.jpg
it makes sense thats what people would think. only schools i really hate are penn state cause of paterno and sandusky, and oklahoma for obvious reasons.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Clemson DL is sick. They were great last year and I think all 4 returned, or at least 3 of them did. They are my pick to win it all.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Clemson DL is sick. They were great last year and I think all 4 returned, or at least 3 of them did. They are my pick to win it all.

They better work on their QB play. It's one thing to win 1 big game, but you have to win 2 in the playoffs. They couldn't get past Bama last year in the first round. Deshaun Watson was a once every couple of decades type of QB....Plus, their competition doesn't get them ready to go at it like they will have to in the playoffs...

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I think they'll meet up again. Very interesting match up this go round. I think it will be Clemson with the #1 Defense, but a get the job done offense, while Bama will have a very dynamic offense, but they want have that super strong Bama Defense that they are known for.

Youre right about Watson, hes been my fav (none fav team player) the last few years. I think they'll be good enough at QB this year. As hard as it is to replace a QB like Watson, its even harder to replace that supporting cast he had. Williams, Cain, Ray-Ray, Leggett, and the RBs, etc

But, I think that Defense, lead by the DL will smash teams into submission. Look for Clemson to play with good field position all year.