The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
OSU PR dept need to take his phone away
Meyer: I Didn't 'Deliberately Lie'
:why: Why does he keep putting out statements? Everybody knows that you really don’t give a fukk. Just shut up, take your slap on the wrist, and let the drama dissipate. If you wasn’t a winning coach and O$U had a soul, you would be fired. My goodness.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Michigan State isn't built to blow teams away.They grind you slowly and break your will by the 4th.

Only people shocked by this game being close are people that haven't paid attention how their non conference games played out over the years
id be ashamed to be inferior to a program thats gotta break down Utah State thats all im saying

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Michigan State isn't built to blow teams away.They grind you slowly and break your will by the 4th.

Only people shocked by this game being close are people that haven't paid attention
how their non conference games played out over the years

Not shocked ... just telling y’all I don’t see enough to put them in the playoff mix as a serious contender. Theyre not getting any penetration so far, and again, I think the playcalling has been purposely a tad vanilla although Mich. St. has never really used some video game type playbook ...

And what you’re taking about isnt exclusive Mich. St... again, usually the power schools show the separation by the 4th when they’re playing scrappy teams like Utah st.

And as they’re saying the lack of run game is perplexing