ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
When Shea stink it up tomorrow :mjlol:.
4g1NgX0.png

We are on your mind 24/7. Least our coach will be on the sideline tomorrow :skip:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
State always look like shyt in the beginning of the year yet these nikkas come out looking like Thanos with the guantlet when they play us :martin:

Ultimately with the power programs they usually overcome this shyt by the mid to late 3rd going into the 4th with the depth and the horses and trench prowess but they look average . Like the athleticism looks a tad underwhelming (comparatively speaking of course :whoa:) ... I know it’s the BIG and this is how y’all do , but still ... :patrice:

Also gotta account for the likely conservative playcalling too :manny:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Ultimately with the power programs they usually overcome this shyt by the mid to late 3rd going into the 4th with the depth and the horses and trench prowess but they look average . Like the athleticism looks a tad underwhelming (comparatively speaking of course :whoa:) ... I know it’s the BIG and this is how y’all do , but still ... :patrice:

Also gotta account for the likely conservative playcalling too :manny:
State always look like this. Last year they almost lost to Western Michigan and got blown out by 40 against Notre Dame at home. Yet at the end of the year they were smoking Washington state and they QB might be a dark horse Heisman candidate.

I can't call it, Dantonio finds a way:manny: