The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I told the other LSU breh yall was gonna wish dude got fired at some point. He just wasnt it. If yall coulda scooped Chad Morris this year, you'd be in pole position

That Chad Morris offense don't fit Louisiana athletes, this isn't Texas where they've turn to full 7 on 7 football

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

All that 4 and 5 star talent at receiver. Man how the HELL LSU stay getting blue chip recievers. These kids WANT to go to Baton Rouge and block dudes for 4 seasons

They have to throw it this year. They really don't have a choice, it's not one of those cases where we're going to throw the ball to make the fans happy we HAVE to throw the ball because that's where all our talent is.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Right. They will "out talent" and win the games they suppose to win but top out @ 9 wins under him. I just don't see "it" in him
If he don't win 10 games with the talent he has this year he's not the guy. An average coach can win 10 games with this team I'm not buying the schedule excuse espically in preseason where most of these are riding the preaseason wave and being overrated.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I see what you saying...idk how great Canada was for y’all but he seems leagues better than this Ensminger character, who seems like nothing more than a vessel of Orgeron’s offensive “wishes”. I think to be a guy who hires yes men, you gotta be a tier 1 coach in Xs and Os. Maybe firing him is too strong, but Ed needs to have a list of elite offensive guys for next season now just incase
Canada had to go, he made the that coaching room toxic. I remember one of the LSU insiders( I think it was Billy Embody) saying had he stayed Aranda was gone.

I Liked Canada as a game caller

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
That Chad Morris offense don't fit Louisiana athletes, this isn't Texas where they've turn to full 7 on 7 football

Lane Kiffin might be the chosen one though
Knows offense - check
Slimy a$$hole - check
Gets on Sabans nerves - check
Won’t ever get another opportunity as good so he ain’t going nowhere - check
Will have these crackas ranting nonstop - check

If O don’t work out (don’t count him out, he’s a dam survivor) I’m all in for Lane Kiffin. Top notch fukkery

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Canada had to go, he made the that coaching room toxic. I remember one of the LSU insiders( I think it was Billy Embody) saying had he stayed Aranda was gone.

I Liked Canada as a game caller
I keep hearing that. That just sound more like propaganda to justify a buyout than something Aranda would say. The more I think about it... this ain’t the Boy Scouts where everybody have get along. That sounds so dumb to me. I can’t be like it’s him or me at work and I don’t get paid millions of dollars.... I feel like Canada called him out on his lack of coaching skills and they weren’t on the same page about levels of control on the offense. Egos clashed. Insecurity kicked in. O went the Yes man route. I say he might have did himself in with this move cause that buyout cost whatever goodwill and patience he might have had this year. If the offense takes a step back Alleva, Orgeron, and Ensminger are gonna themselves in the bushes.

JMO

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Lane Kiffin might be the chosen one though
Knows offense - check
Slimy a$$hole - check
Gets on Sabans nerves - check
Won’t ever get another opportunity as good so he ain’t going nowhere - check
Will have these crackas ranting nonstop - check

If O don’t work out (don’t count him out, he’s a dam survivor) I’m all in for Lane Kiffin. Top notch fukkery
Yea Lane prolly the best coach for us but with he and O being best friends Idk if Lane would wanna take O's spot

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I keep hearing that. That just sound more like propaganda to justify a buyout than something Aranda would say. The more I think about it... this ain’t the Boy Scouts where everybody have get along. That sounds so dumb to me. I can’t be like it’s him or me at work and I don’t get paid millions of dollars.... I feel like Canada called him out on his lack of coaching skills and they weren’t on the same page about levels of control on the offense. Egos clashed. Insecurity kicked in. O went the Yes man route. I say he might have did himself in with this move cause that buyout cost whatever goodwill and patience he might have had this year. If the offense takes a step back Alleva, Orgeron, and Ensminger are gonna themselves in the bushes.

JMO
True! Saban put up with Lane for 2 years I kno he told him take a hike at the end but you can tell Saban didn't like him from day 1.

O has to win 10+ games this year, fukk all that babying shyt that's was only good for last year. He didn't take over a program that hit rock bottom so excuses need to be killed.

I do think he gets 10+ wins this year I think he's positioned himself well for a great year. The hiring of Jerry Sullivan, Bill Busch, and Greg McMahon were huge, and I think we have the most analyst in the country now or close to it. Last I heard Bama had like 8-9 we have 10 now.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Was checking the CFB schedule and Week 2 is kind of shyt. Also why is there no decent playing on Thursday on the 1st week?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I’m just tryin to think someone innovative who uses skill position players to their max. That style of play you described is basically how Auburn beat Alabama and UGA last year. Just letting ballers run out there and ball. Not sayin it’d work every year but with LSU’s level of athletes, it probably would

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
In lesser news, it’s bewildering how lil attention Bryce has gotten as a repeat finalist. He played through injuries like half the season, they just need to balance the attention he gets with a real passing attack and he could get shoot for 1600+ again easy