The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
The reason I say 2017 Alabama is too high is because we had a lot of holes on both sides of the ball down the stretch. The injuries on defense and the drama surrounding Daboll and the QB position. The 2016 squad was better, but we didn't win that year, it be like that sometimes.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
This will NEVER get old :wow:

The crazy thing is, it wasn't no fluke shyt, App State manhandled Michigan that day

I wish I had a defense to that shyt. You would think we learned when Dennis Dixon came to the Big House and shot all over us. Our defense looked like they’d never seen a spread offense before. :mjcry:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I wish I had a defense to that shyt. You would think we learned when Dennis Dixon came to the Big House and shot all over us. Our defense looked like they’d never seen a spread offense before. :mjcry:
Some things never change :LarryscUM:

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Some things never change :LarryscUM:

No offensive TD’s till the 4th and OT vs us 2 years ago IN the show before that gifted 1st down call. :heh: That shyt was almost the pre Clemson shyt on session that happened before the REAL shyt happened.

Positive reputation given
Dap post
Recommend for being moderator of the forum
Donates Coli cash

:mjlol: at you thinkin you got that kind of pull here. You lucky you’re allowed to make more than 5 total posts per day, with the garbage you spew :stopitslime:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
No offensive TD’s till the 4th and OT vs us 2 years ago IN the show before that gifted 1st down call. :heh: That shyt was almost the pre Clemson shyt on session that happened before the REAL shyt happened.

:mjlol: at you thinkin you got that kind of pull here. You lucky you’re allowed to make more than 5 total posts per day, with the garbage you spew :stopitslime:
And those TD drives came when Haskins came in cold off the bench on the road and beasted. It’s only gonna get worse this year for scUM.