The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Man, cut the bullshyt. The '18 class ended up at 14th, '17 class was ranked 11th, and the '16 class was ranked 12th. In his first full cycle out the gate he's simply getting his ass handed to him by Willie. The brand isn't down, it's just that the brand doesn't seem cool NOW because it's being juxtaposed next to what's going on in Tallahassee. If he filled his class up with 4 and 3 stars outta Florida alone, he'd be ranked higher than 34th. But keep thinking seeing results on the field will change anything. UF is in trouble on the trail because their coach is an uncool "try hard" that's been exposed by these jits as being fake. He told Pittman not to worry about the depth because the kids he had there were dumb and couldn't get the plays correct. Quashon Fuller posted a DM of him, or his assistant, begging him to let him coach him in the Swamp. Add in the fact that he's being cheesy kicking his Jordan's up on the table at SEC media day, and you simply got a recipe for disaster with this clown.

Youre doing the most. The issue is that he brought too many of his MSU staff with him and while i understand that from a continuity standpoint, those coaches arent great on the trail so of course the onus is going to be show it on the field before recruits really start buying in. Everybody knew that Mullen and recruiting was his main weakness so this isnt that surprising.

If you followed us closely last year, us Gator fand swore the sky was falling when JaJuan Seider left and went to PSU because he was the ACE recruiter on the staff.

McElwain, for all his faults, knew the staff he had in place needed to be great on the recruiting trail and he made those changes his last year and that oef to em having his highest rated class. I think Mullen will makes staff changes this offseason following this upcoming season.

Recruits arent signed in June and July, it's December and February. This time last year we had the best class in the country....how'd that turn out come signing day?

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
:francis:

I don't understand why Dantonio is doing this,locker room was a mess two years ago which is why that season was a debacle...got rid of him and the other knuckle heads and last year the squad was cooking...

They don't even need him at ILB:snoop:

dude needs transfer to Central Michigan and keep it moving...

edit: just remembered his dad is a former player..legacy shyt

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Our freshmen DB Justin Watkins suspended for fukkery :francis:

29 MINUTES AGO#1

Diesel350zGC Hall of Fame
NewWatkins arrested on felony charge for battery by strangulation

6_8018859.jpg

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida signee Justin Watkins is in trouble with the law again after an incident earlier this springthat saw him arrested in Marion County.

Watkins was booked into the Alachua County Jail and remains in custody, facing four charges including two third-degree felonies. Alachua County inmate logs list charges of false imprisonment/kidnapping and domestic battery by strangulation as the two third-degree felony charges against the recent Florida enrollee, as well as two first-degree misdemeanor battery charges.

Bond has not yet been set, according to Alachua County court records

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Our freshmen DB Justin Watkins suspended for fukkery :francis:

29 MINUTES AGO#1

Diesel350zGC Hall of Fame
NewWatkins arrested on felony charge for battery by strangulation

6_8018859.jpg

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida signee Justin Watkins is in trouble with the law again after an incident earlier this springthat saw him arrested in Marion County.

Watkins was booked into the Alachua County Jail and remains in custody, facing four charges including two third-degree felonies. Alachua County inmate logs list charges of false imprisonment/kidnapping and domestic battery by strangulation as the two third-degree felony charges against the recent Florida enrollee, as well as two first-degree misdemeanor battery charges.

Bond has not yet been set, according to Alachua County court records

Coaches change. The Swamp is drained. One thing remains the same...

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Ya, going to find out soon. I was not really to hyped after the spring game. Not going to lie, I am a little worried.

Meh, it was the spring. You gotta give him time.

Urban’s a more accomplished college coach. Fact.

Harbaugh makes more than urban. Fact.

Urban has way more baggage than Harbaugh. Also fact. :yeshrug:

Total body of work, I’m taking Harbaugh though. I’m sticking to that too. He’s got everything set up for him this year. His guys ALL in the two deep. A 5 Star QB that can run any system. A filthy defense. Freshman All American at WR and another filthy one on the other side. A damn good running game.

I don’t care how hard the schedule is. One game at a time.

Daps
Reppin
The Coli
i was playing ncaa 13 dynasty and it occurred to me......only 8 programs matter really....

ALABAMA
MICHIGAN
OHIO STATE
OKLAHOMA
TEXAS
USC
MIAMI
NOTRE DAME.......

the rest just shuffle around

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:francis:

I don't understand why Dantonio is doing this,locker room was a mess two years ago which is why that season was a debacle...got rid of him and the other knuckle heads and last year the squad was cooking...

They don't even need him at ILB:snoop:

dude needs transfer to Central Michigan and keep it moving...

edit: just remembered his dad is a former player..legacy shyt

If a few top black players went up to Dantonio and said him or us dude would be gone.
They shouldn't have to be in the locker room with that dude