Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Darius Slay
Multiple OL
Chris Jones

The hate is clouding your judgment. Muschamp can recruit and build a ferocious defense but he's an imbecile. The gamecocks barely squeaked by our worst team in 2017 and he was the head coach for our 2013 team. He hasn't accomplished anything

Saban
Fisher
Smart/Mullen
Malzahn

The reason he's struggling in the living rooms is because the UF brand is down and the recruits have to see results.

Man, cut the bullshyt. The '18 class ended up at 14th, '17 class was ranked 11th, and the '16 class was ranked 12th. In his first full cycle out the gate he's simply getting his ass handed to him by Willie. The brand isn't down, it's just that the brand doesn't seem cool NOW because it's being juxtaposed next to what's going on in Tallahassee. If he filled his class up with 4 and 3 stars outta Florida alone, he'd be ranked higher than 34th. But keep thinking seeing results on the field will change anything. UF is in trouble on the trail because their coach is an uncool "try hard" that's been exposed by these jits as being fake. He told Pittman not to worry about the depth because the kids he had there were dumb and couldn't get the plays correct. Quashon Fuller posted a DM of him, or his assistant, begging him to let him coach him in the Swamp. Add in the fact that he's being cheesy kicking his Jordan's up on the table at SEC media day, and you simply got a recipe for disaster with this clown.

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
LOL, skipped over my whole post minus the last sentence. Every coach in the top 25 does quirky things to intrigue recruits. Harbaugh , Taggart,Saban etc.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
LOL, skipped over my whole post minus the last sentence. Every coach in the top 25 does quirky things to intrigue recruits. Harbaugh , Taggart,Saban etc.

Man Mullen looks pathetic out there though. It looks so scripted. The kids see right through it.

He better post 10 wins this year and go to a NY6 if he wants to get a piece of the upper echelon talent. He could be as goofy as he wants then.

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Man Mullen looks pathetic out there though. It looks so scripted. The kids see right through it.

He better post 10 wins this year and go to a NY6 if he wants to get a piece of the upper echelon talent. He could be as goofy as he wants then.
You agree with me the whole UF brand is down and the recruits need to see results, dude is just being daft.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What does Saban or Taggart do that's quirky? I give you Harbaugh, but the cats like Urban, Saban, Smart, Taggart, etc aren't running around with gimmicks.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You agree with me the whole UF brand is down and the recruits need to see results, dude is just being daft.

What's so "down" about the brand now? Their last 3 classes finished in the top 15. What happened from February until now that got the brand so down that Mullen went thru the Spring Game, the Cookout, and the FNL event coming this weekend without a commitment of significance?? Nobody else has played a game and seem to be doing ok on the trail in that time span. UF is in the 30's in rankings. That's pathetic.