The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Honestly who’s better? I like both Harris’s at Alabama, I like Swift at UGA and Scarlett at Florida, but none of those guys are really noticeably better than Snell. He was carrying Kentucky on his back last year.

Just my humble opinion

I shouldn't have worded it that way :snoop: I like Snell though, I said I think that only Damien Harris and DeAndre Swift are ahead of him.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You ain’t never lied. Harris looked like the future in the 1 in a half games he played before then like a hot young prospect... After that particular game, he looked like all washed up from then on. I honestly think he was just that looked good in practice or against New Mexico State when there was no pressure, but just wasn’t built for the big stage.
Idk how bad or good he is tbh. LSU ain’t been shyt with dual threat types since Jamarcus (probably stressing the label dual threat with him) but UNC ain’t exactly a QB heaven either. But you right he mentally ain’t ready for the big moment

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I guess it doesn’t hurt to be confident but nah

Snell, that nikka y’all Bammers gas, Swift, Boobie Whitlow, and I guess whoever LSU rolls out might be my top 5 SEC RBs, it’s really that top 3 and my expectations that Booobie is the truth, plus LSU keeps 5 Star backs

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
DiWpI_1X0AAwNIQ

:mjlol:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Idk how bad or good he is tbh. LSU ain’t been shyt with dual threat types since Jamarcus (probably stressing the label dual threat with him) but UNC ain’t exactly a QB heaven either. But you right he mentally ain’t ready for the big moment
:russ: Lol the thought of Jamarcus fat ass being a dual threat