Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
That Jordan Palmer idiot needs to be smacked. How do you know Jalen hurts has reached his ceiling off a true sophomore year?

Because he has not grown in the offense, it’s year 3 and he’s still running around, not reading the defense, staring WRs down, for one read btw then he runs, he has to take the reigns and show he can read a defense, and spare me the highlights of his splash plays those mean nothing when Ridley is our running half his coverage, show me when he had to throw in a tight window and he completed it, or when he was not under/over throwing his WRs

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Because he has not grown in the offense, it’s year 3 and he’s still running around, not reading the defense, staring WRs down, for one read btw then he runs, he has to take the reigns and show he can read a defense, and spare me the highlights of his splash plays those mean nothing when Ridley is our running half his coverage, show me when he had to throw in a tight window and he completed it, or when he was not under/over throwing his WRs
and yet he's still coming off a 2nd year and he was a dual threat coming in. Dak Prescott didn't turn it on till his junior year most QBs don't turn it on till year 3. Hurt has pressure to be elite because he plays at Bama.

5:21 mark that's a pretty tight window if you ask me

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
and yet he's still coming off a 2nd year and he was a dual threat coming in. Dak Prescott didn't turn it on till his junior year most QBs don't turn it on till year 3. Hurt has pressure to be elite because he plays at Bama.

5:21 mark that's a pretty tight window if you ask me

Stop, he’s athletic, that’s it, and that throw at 5:21 speaks either to blind dumb luck, or LSU just was playing trashy, the program and athletes make him not his abilities

Dak was good, he still has trouble reading coverages in the nfl years later