The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Man I hate tigerdroppings. The straight up cacing doesn’t bother me as much as the pure raw negativity. Why not just get a new team if you hate LSU so much? But tigerdroppings at least has good information without trying to fleece you like 247 do. And a lot of times there’s some nice posts like the Billy Cannon tributes and stuff like that.

Edit: There’s this thing going on now where every discussion turns into a Pro-Orgeron Anti-Orgeron debate. I think these dudes must have no sex life.

Oh man I’ve lurked TD before and I don’t think I’ve seen a more polarizing HC/AD duo than Orgeron and Alleva

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
"]
BouncyDenseCrossbill-max-1mb.gif

@Sauce Dab dont get cut off on the block Son

Be no more eating for you :stopitslime:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Oh man I’ve lurked TD before and I don’t think I’ve seen a more polarizing HC/AD duo than Oregeron and Alleva
Yeah it’s crazy. It always feels like Alleva just got fired. I think we somewhat keep our nutty fans in check though. They only have a voice on online forums. Not hating, but it’s not like what’s happened at Tennessee where those crazy jokers actually have a say so and they come out and make the fanbase look like a bunch loony tunes.