The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
That SEC CG between 2013 MU and us was some incredible shyt. nikkas was popping back and forth like fireworks in JPP’s paws :banderas:

James Franklin (the QB) was just sensational. DGB was incredible and they had a few other legit targets out wide. Lowkey Missouri’s consistency with drawing up elite passing games should be admired. This year they pushed UGA and I think Lock had like 4000 yards. Defense fell all the way the fukk off since 13-14

No more Josh Heupel tho :ufdup:

He now coaching the team Auburn last played. You familiar with them right :lolbron:.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No more Josh Heupel tho :ufdup:

He now coaching the team Auburn last played. You familiar with them right :lolbron:.
The REIGNING and DEFENDING, UNDEFEATED, UNDISPUTED NCAA Heavyweight Champions of the WORLD

ThreadbareJealousAgouti-max-1mb.gif

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Remember when I told y'all a player from Bama was fixing to get suspended? This who I was talking about. Saban just kicked him off the team

That's what he gets for leaving SouthFL to go to racist Bama. :gucci: He's from Palm Beach and obviously not a church boy like the few that went there. Below has the article and the video. He punched a cac, so not surprised he is off the team. That's what happens when you bring the South FL mentality to a bible belt state, white dude talked shyt and got socked in the mouth. The cac said he did nothing to provoke him. But in the video you can see he said something.

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/news/...dismissed-from-football-team-following-arrest

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The queen Tay Tay with the O-H :TheeOSU:
:mjgrin:

:Whiteprivlagemj: Ain’t Taylor Swift views similar to Mrs Myers

Didn’t Mizzou go the the sec chip game they 1st two years?

nikkas love to get amnesia, like they didn’t get there, the issue, is convincing mid west talent, to stay Midwest, not go to the big ten, be the struggle team of the sec, plus after the Ferguson shyt.... well

Who remembers :Manessharp:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:Whiteprivlagemj: Ain’t Taylor Swift views similar to Mrs Myers

nikkas love to get amnesia, like they didn’t get there, the issue, is convincing mid west talent, to stay Midwest, not go to the big ten, be the struggle team of the sec, plus after the Ferguson shyt.... well

Who remembers :Manessharp:

Who remembers 1948
98ca965765645b65356578e486c02fb1.png