The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
How Death Valley overrated when you can't go in there and buy a W?
I just meant nikkas treat it like some impenetrable fortress still. If you gotta depend on the opposing coach having the mental capacity of a vegetable to eek out wins, then the reputation needs to change

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Every time I see the topic brought up, Gus really does want out of the West and Allan might give him his wish unlike Jacobs. Trading UA for UF would be :whoo:

I make this post every year though :beli:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Every time I see the topic brought up, Gus really does want out of the West and Allan might give him his wish unlike Jacobs. Trading UA for UF would be :whoo:

I make this post every year though :beli:
Yeah. It would be good and make it more balanced and 5 loss seasons would cease cuz the east side is hella weak. shyt they need to trade a few teams. It's not a balanced conference at all.

When UF gets better they will run it like they did in past years.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
The SEC really fukked up adding Missouri and A&M. They have brought nothing to the conference that wouldn't br missed had they never been added

It’s really going to take some time for them to really get going in the SEC. Remember it took South Carolina almost 20 years to start winning on the regular in the SEC.

A&M was a good basketball addition though.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
It’s really going to take some time for them to really get going in the SEC. Remember it took South Carolina almost 20 years to start winning on the regular in the SEC.

A&M was a good basketball addition though.
Didn’t Mizzou go the the sec chip game they 1st two years?

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Didn’t Mizzou go the the sec chip game they 1st two years?

They actually had a decent team in a weak East. They have fallen back in the pack and have been there for a few years now. They had some receivers when they first got into the league, but have failed to recruit the defensive players they need to make it happen now. They also got ran over both times they were in the SEC championship game. It's one thing to make it there.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
2nd and 3rd year. But in 2015 they had a lot of turmoil so they’re still rebuilding. It was more of a lightning in a bottle thing like Texas A&M going 11-2 in their first year as a SEC member.
Not looking good with Mullen back at UF and Pruitt at UTK. Coaching they ain’t looking too hot in the division