The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Who? 3 stars are not in my radar, sorry. Was he even invited at The Opening? My guy Elias Ricks better than both and I’ll tell you in advance where he’ll end up. Hint Hint. Stingley is nasty, you got that one. For now :wtb:

It’s still plenty of time before signing day, but something went wrong if Trey doesn’t end up being a Gator. Big bro already secured. No chance they could mess that up.

you wanna bet :comeon:

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide

JPWw7Nt.gif

Wait for it...

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
We're targeting him, probably gonna lose him to Oklahoma tho

Everything I'm reading has it a Bama-Michigan battle. People are saying that the Sonners are being overhyped for some reason. Those same talking heads are saying that if he DOES in fact stay in state, it'll be Okie State, since his brothers the starting RB there now.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How the shoes you wearing now any different from the old shoes you use to have?Every class is different.And this one may be the best. :evil:

Yes that is still possible.
All the past Bama teams had plenty 4/5 stars. All of them won championships and went on to be drafted. It's all the same thing big fella. Y'all ain't doing nothing we ain't already seen

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the past Bama teams had plenty 4/5 stars. All of them won championships and went on to be drafted. It's all the same thing big fella. Y'all ain't doing nothing we ain't already seen
Just cuz we win all the time doesn't mean we don't enjoy our team and get excited for the new players.

Stop being bitter.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just cuz we win all the time doesn't mean we don't enjoy our team and get excited for the new players.

Stop being bitter.
Nothing in that post was bitter. Get out your feelings big fella. You getting triggered for nothing