The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
:dwillhuh: What about the white trash call in segment that kills whatever faith you have left for humanity?

Finebaum show isn’t really that bad, he has a lot of talking heads like Phil Steele on there and then players and coaches, it can be informative at times, obviously the callers are annoying, which most of that stems from his time in Birmingham. It’s almost what College Football Live used to be before it went to the First Take format.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Finebaum show isn’t really that bad, he has a lot of talking heads like Phil Steele on there and then players and coaches, it can be informative at times, obviously the callers are annoying, which most of that stems from his time in Birmingham. It’s almost what College Football Live used to be before it went to the First Take format.
:martin:
Come on breh that show is a straight up car crash. It’s one step up from Jerry Springer.

No hate... not judging

But are you white?:dwillhuh:

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
:martin:
Come on breh that show is a straight up car crash. It’s one step up from Jerry Springer.

No hate... not judging

But are you white?:dwillhuh:

I’m black

I’ve been on the record for saying I do not like the caller segment.

All I’m saying is that other than the callers the show is not that bad.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:dwillhuh: What about the white trash call in segment that kills whatever faith you have left for humanity?
Don't remind me:snoop:
show is trash. What's good is having those guys on there if he's just goin to ask them all the same thing. Do you think if "insert coach" loses next week he's goin to be on the hot seat"

One of these coaches should have been checked him, the only coach that checked him was Saban of all people

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
show is trash. What's good is having those guys on there if he's just goin to ask them all the same thing. Do you think if "insert coach" loses next week he's goin to be on the hot seat"

One of these coaches should have been checked him, the only coach that checked him was Saban of all people

Phil Steele was on there last week and it was a pretty good interview, since the preseason book just came out.

All of what you said about Finebaum is true, when the A&M AD went on his show last year and put Sumlin on the hot seat it only boosted his ego more.

And yeah Saban getting onto Finebaum was classic.

The shyt with Finebaum's show is that it's like 7 hours long daily :bryan:

I can’t listen to that shyt for 4 hours :pachaha:

I used to look forward to it when Marcus Spears was on there (probably the coolest dude on ESPN) but for reason he not on the show anymore.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I’m black

I’ve been on the record for saying I do not like the caller segment.

All I’m saying is that other than the callers the show is not that bad.
I hear you. I really don’t watch the show. I just know the call in segment is a running joke. Finebaum be looking ashamed of himself sometimes.

Sorry for questioning your blackness

:salute:Wakanda Forever