The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Most corners are 6 foot or taller now so tall WRs aren't really as useful anymore. All u need is one tall, possession guy. It's trending back towards the smaller, faster WRs who can outrun the bigger corners that everyone started recruiting to keep up with the bigger WRs

All of our WRs are 5'11"-6' 180 and run 4.3
Idk why you assume because they're big they're slow. Prolly just to fit ur narrative. Aside from Giles and Dillion being our speed guys. Terrace Marshall, Jeray Jenkins, Kenan Jones, Racey Mcmath were all track guys.

Drake Davis at 6-4 220lbs runs a 4:38

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Late pass:
:ohhh: Just found out that JFK III from Last Chance U got signed to an NFL team.

He's the only one who made it :to:
How? I'm all for black qbs but he was garbage. I didn't even know why FSU even had him. Couldn't get on no where as qb yet had all that mouth. Jalen Ramsey even called him out on instagram:mjlol:

But I'm assuming he's a WR or DB at this point. I recall him being short for some reason or is that Treon Harris I'm thinking about:patrice:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
How? I'm all for black qbs but he was garbage. I didn't even know why FSU even had him. Couldn't get on no where as qb yet had all that mouth. Jalen Ramsey even called him out on instagram:mjlol:

But I'm assuming he's a WR or DB at this point. I recall him being short for some reason or is that Treon Harris I'm thinking about:patrice:
He never touched field because of Jamesis. But yeah he got signed as a db