The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
According to Georgia’s 24/7 page, Richt got canned because he played by the rules while recruiting. Their new peon coach is dirty as fukk, and they’re loving it in athens.

Jumping on that Michigan spread the second I get home. :hhh:

My boys winning outright. :shaq:
Naw, he values building men of character over winning. Fine for your Sunday school teacher but no bueno in the SEC.

I could give list of non-sense under his watch but that chapter is closed.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
FSU will be in the playoffs before auburn ever will. :manny: Thank Good Ol Gus for 7 more years of 4 loss season:mjlol:
well A. they cant get past Clemson and they wont as long as Dabo is there B. Miami is better than them now C. Florida is gonna be back before long D. Willy Taggart won like one game without Herbert in the TRASH pac 12. Dude cant adjust better than that?

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
well A. they cant get past Clemson and they wont as long as Dabo is there B. Miami is better than them now C. Florida is gonna be back before long D. Willy Taggart won like one game without Herbert in the TRASH pac 12. Dude cant adjust better than that?
Pastor Rigby :Damnnnnnnnn:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You more delusional than Hurricane fans if you really think this is going to happen. :mjlol:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
FSU will be in the playoffs before auburn ever will. :manny: Thank Good Ol Gus for 7 more years of 4 loss season:mjlol:
I like FSU as a dark horse this year. I thought they were overrated last year but this year they're under the radar. I know Taggart is goin more up tempo and is goin to run the ball a lot more. With Cam Akers that plays to their strengths, they're o-line might still be suspect but I know linemen love run blocking as opposed to pass blocking. I know they have talent on defense because they recruit a lot of the players we recruit.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I like FSU as a dark horse this year. I thought they were overrated last year but this year they're under the radar. I know Taggart is goin more up tempo and is goin to run the ball a lot more. With Cam Akers that plays to their strengths, they're o-line might still be suspect but I know linemen love run blocking as opposed to pass blocking. I know they have talent on defense because they recruit a lot of the players we recruit.
I say first year. Kids got to assimilate to the new scheme. But with the top talent we got nothing less than a NY6 bowl game is unacceptable. That much I know will go to that the first year under Willie T. Terry,Murray, Matthews,Akers and Laborn are going to ball hard this year

Going to be a lot of hating going on in Tally Ho in these coming years so get yo popcorn ready.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I say first year. Kids got to assimilate to the new scheme. But with the top talent we got nothing less than a NY6 bowl game is unacceptable. That much I know will go to that the first year under Willie T. Terry,Murray, Matthews,Akers and Laborn are going to ball hard this year

Going to be a lot of hating going on in Tally Ho in these coming years so get yo popcorn ready.
Nah nothing less than a national championship anything less is unacceptable. Y'all got the GOAT Willie Taggert now. Y'all should hit the ground running and never lose a game again under him :HeyMarlonSayCheese:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Northwestern built their new practice field on a damn beach :dahell:
4dafb44516a45b22d6f57a306391c446

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I feel you man... Burrow a solid cat. Left on good terms, made the right choice for him. Wish he was our backup for my own selfish reasons, but im a stan him his next 2 years :DameBrutus:
Welcome To The Team

shake.jpg