The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Ha ha ha... That's all you can come up with.

What team accomplishment did I live through? Please dispute what was written and don't post high nikka shyt like you just did.

Come up with? I just posted that we smacked you in the mouth. But your comment was that you should have stayed in the ACC. Y'all wouldn't do anything if different if they stayed than they are doing now. Which is nothing.

You're side of the conference is weak. Had been weak for years. Don't act like GA was some power house. They just got real good. They were under achievers under Richt. The fact that they made it to the chip game after he left says it all.

What is South Carolina going to do that's so special? You can post all these feel good twitters to make you feel good but the truth is you can't expect much from them.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Come up with? I just posted that we smacked you in the mouth. But your comment was that you should have stayed in the ACC. Y'all wouldn't do anything if different if they stayed than they are doing now. Which is nothing.

You're side of the conference is weak. Had been weak for years. Don't act like GA was some power house. They just got real good. They were under achievers under Richt. The fact that they made it to the chip game after he left says it all.

What is South Carolina going to do that's so special? You can post all these feel good twitters to make you feel good but the truth is you can't expect much from them.

You talked about the east just had to let you know that a weak conference/division team played for the title something you should be all too familiar. I can expect us not to be in the Long John Silvers A&W Root Beer Bowl this year which you better hope for cause Blackman ain't the answer.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You talked about the east just had to let you know that a weak conference/division team played for the title something you should be all too familiar. I can expect us not to be in the Long John Silvers A&W Root Beer Bowl this year which you better hope for cause Blackman ain't the answer.
We would beat yall with Weatherford right now:scust:

Blackman ain't the answer? You're whole team ain't the answer:pachaha:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
We would beat yall with Weatherford right now:scust:

Blackman ain't the answer? You're whole team ain't the answer:pachaha:

LMAO :russ::russ::russ:

2019 NFL Mock Draft: Five more QBs, four Clemson defensive linemen go in first round

3. New York Jets
Deebo Samuel, WR, South Carolina: He missed a lot of 2017 with injury, but when Samuel plays he's a high-impact guy who can take the top off of a defense. His one-handed touchdown snag in the Gamecocks' season opener last year was ridiculous. The Jets need to get Sam Darnold a true No. 1 weapon to grow with.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I can easily say that we were pure shyt that season. LMAO. Facts are Facts :mjgrin:

I can also say yall be ranked high every season and end up being over rated as hell. Facts are Facts :russ:
We finished the year at #10

#3 the season before that

How about yall? :mjpls:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
We finished the year at #10

#3 the season before that

How about yall? :mjpls:

Yall was predicted to make the playoffs. That didn't happen. What about the first game of the season the year yall finished at #3.

No one is hyping us does it really matter?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yall was predicted to make the playoffs. That didn't happen. What about the first game of the season the year yall finished at #3.

No one is hyping us does it really matter?
You the one that keep bringing up them south carolina bums :dahell:

There's only one team in the state of South Carolina worth our time and it ain't yall jabronis. It's the guys that whip yall ass to end every season :francis: