The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Or cause I ain't got shyt else to do in my office......

How you posting & flipping cars though:mjpls:

Man, flipping these cars is easy work like you flipping apple turnovers. Well maybe not, I'm sure you can't do both you may burn yourself. I just sold one of our drag racing cars to buy a tow truck.

I got me a drag car.
Hgr1GmI.jpg

H6BlWv8.jpg
Not really. Just don't see how a fan of a team with no chips can talk. :yeshrug:

South Carolina will never get one. Some teams are not built to get chips.:francis:

Should have stayed in the ACC would have been Champed up by now. Yall had lots of fun in the conference you probably should have more. Just saying.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Man, flipping these cars is easy work like you flipping apple turnovers. Well maybe not, I'm sure you can't do both you may burn yourself. I just sold one of our drag racing cars to buy a tow truck.

Should have stayed in the ACC would have been Champed up by now. Yall had lots of fun in the conference you probably should have more. Just saying.
This conference produced two Chips from two different schools within five years. Both victories were over SEC teams. So that doesn't look good if you supposedly the most dominant conference. But wait South Carolina wouldn't know about making that far.

You're on the weak side of the division and the good teams are down at the moment and South Carolina still can't make it to the SEC chip game. Even Missouri came in and represented :scust:

So no Carolina wouldn't be chipped up in the ACC. You would probably be another Miami. How many ACC chips do they have:pachaha:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
This conference produced two Chips from two different schools within five years. Both victories were over SEC teams. So that doesn't look good if you supposedly the most dominant conference. But wait South Carolina wouldn't know about making that far.

You're on the weak side of the division and the good teams are down at the moment and South Carolina still can't make it to the SEC chip game. Even Missouri came in and represented :scust:

So no Carolina wouldn't be chipped up in the ACC. You would probably be another Miami. How many ACC chips do they have:pachaha:

Dude I said you should have won more. Your conference is top heavy as hell.

Lets think that team that got you coming at me was winning like they are now when they had Taj Boyd at QB but it was a certain team they couldn't beat to get to in the national title games. Can you really say that the Clemshyt teams of today are that much better than those Sammy Watkins years to me they are about equal. Now ask yourself this, are the USC Gamecock teams on the same level the past 4 seasons as they were during the Clowney and Connor Shaw years. There lies your answer it took South Carolina(and FSU) being down for Pendleton Tech to rise up. Again FSU should have many more titles than they have they owned the ACC for years they recruited a levels far better than the other schools in that conference. Both victories over SEC teams true I never said those teams were bad. Plus if you want to count chips NC State was one of the leading teams in the ACC last season and little ole no championship South Carolina got that win last year.

Weak conference, didn't Georgia play for the title last season? I could be wrong on that but I thought they did.

Oh those years Missouri came in and represented look at see if they beat the Gamecocks.

WAIT DIDN'T THE ACC HAVE GEORGIA TECH AND WAKE FOREST IN A CHAMPIONSHIP GAME A FEW YEARS AGO?

@Silkk Boston College played in an ACC Champsionship game. LMAO

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Dude I said you should have won more. Your conference is top heavy as hell.

Lets think that team that got you coming at me was winning like they are now when they had Taj Boyd at QB but it was a certain team they couldn't beat to get to in the national title games. Can you really say that the Clemshyt teams of today are that much better than those Sammy Watkins years to me they are about equal. Now ask yourself this, are the USC Gamecock teams on the same level the past 4 seasons as they were during the Clowney and Connor Shaw years. There lies your answer it took South Carolina(and FSU) being down for Pendleton Tech to rise up. Again FSU should have many more titles than they have they owned the ACC for years they recruited a levels far better than the other schools in that conference. Both victories over SEC teams true I never said those teams were bad. Plus if you want to count chips NC State was one of the leading teams in the ACC last season and little ole no championship South Carolina got that win last year.

Weak conference, didn't Georgia play for the title last season? I could be wrong on that but I thought they did.

Oh those years Missouri came in and represented look at see if they beat the Gamecocks.

WAIT DIDN'T THE ACC HAVE GEORGIA TECH AND WAKE FOREST IN A CHAMPIONSHIP GAME A FEW YEARS AGO?

@Silkk Boston College played in an ACC Champsionship game. LMAO

Bottom line is South Carolina ain't shyt and never will be. Stop living through other teams accomplishments.

Yeah you guys should have stayed in the ACC. This would be an every year thing. :russ:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
nikka yall lost to The Citadel :martin:

Yeah, we were like a 3-9 team that year and the head coach left. We were in a complete mess. I know that was a bad loss but no one expect us to be contenders like they think So Cal suppose to be.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Bottom line is South Carolina ain't shyt and never will be. Stop living through other teams accomplishments.

Yeah you guys should have stayed in the ACC. This would be an every year thing. :russ:

Ha ha ha... That's all you can come up with.

What team accomplishment did I live through? Please dispute what was written and don't post high nikka shyt like you just did.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah, we were like a 3-9 team that year and the head coach left. We were in a complete mess. I know that was a bad loss but no one expect us to be contenders like they think So Cal suppose to be.
So you basically saying SCAR ain't shyt. Bout time we agree on something :myman: