50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
College Football byke in 2020 bruhs!!!!

It'll be called GridIron Champions!!!!

It WILL NOT be affiliated with the NCAA tho

You know the Lab Rats will have the rosters and teams done in a week.

If they pulled off the online dynasty, they might have a chance.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
You know the Lab Rats will have the rosters and teams done in a week.

If they pulled off the online dynasty, they might have a chance.

Yep, if they ace the dynasty and recruiting aspect of it, the game play, if it's faulty, will be forgiven for the most part. If they can get three years deep in releasing this game, they will have succeeded

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Tell me about this Jones guy. Does he start this season? :jbhmm:
Emory? I am unsure man cause he was brought along SLOWLY during the spring, like kept with the 3rd stringers slowly. I do believe he will get time this fall as, as much as i like Franks and his potential, he doesn't have "it" and we will need Jones speed and elusiveness.

We need our two WR transfers, Grimes from OSU and Jefferson from Ole Miss to be eligible. All reports are that they were our best WR's this fall (Cleveland was out with a hamstring injury)

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Emory? I am unsure man cause he was brought along SLOWLY during the spring, like kept with the 3rd stringers slowly. I do believe he will get time this fall as, as much as i like Franks and his potential, he doesn't have "it" and we will need Jones speed and elusiveness.

We need our two WR transfers, Grimes from OSU and Jefferson from Ole Miss to be eligible. All reports are that they were our best WR's this fall (Cleveland was out with a hamstring injury)
Still sick Grimes left, when his time comes he gonna be a star