The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:umad:

I know it still hurts :mjcry:
Nope, That L didn't mean nothing to us and they clearly went in there & laid down.:yeshrug:

Still won our conference though. Yall ended up playing in the Magic Johnson bowl or something right? :mjpls:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
What position is the 5* star? I haven't seen anything about Illinois pulling blue chip recruits :ohhh:
Isaiah Williams, Trinity Catholic, Athlete

He's from the STL area for a high school team with a lot of good players. Illinois hired their head coach to be their TE coach (the scUM way of recruiting). Plus Illinois told him he could play QB while every other school is looking at him as an "athlete."

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
What is this shyt :leostare:
its been in the works since like 2014, they been looking for backing for a minute so im glad they found it. Yet to actually display the game engine, but that's probably something they're saving for E3 2019 or 2020 :yeshrug: regardless if the engine is mediocre as fukk or not, the only way to get these nikkas to continue improving is by supporting this one :wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
its been in the works since like 2014, they been looking for backing for a minute so im glad they found it. Yet to actually display the game engine, but that's probably something they're saving for E3 2019 or 2020 :yeshrug: regardless if the engine is mediocre as fukk or not, the only way to get these nikkas to continue improving is by supporting this one :wow:
They don't have any of the conference copyrights/trademarks though right?

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
Nope, That L didn't mean nothing to us and they clearly went in there & laid down.:yeshrug:

Still won our conference though. Yall ended up playing in the Magic Johnson bowl or something right? :mjpls:
So having your playoff hopes ended by your rival and getting exposed as frauds meant nothing? :jbhmm: