The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
@RammerJammer @1BadBamaFan
Yall know where I can get a Ball out belt from? I feel like doing something stupid with money :ballout:
Belts by Dan

Here's a nice auburn one he did:ehh:
20170612_150753.jpg

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No Stan.. but I can’t see how Nebraska’s schedule is anywhere near more difficult than ours. FSU got a tough one too, but i still think ours is tougher.

I’m just making sure you nikkas know what time it is when we run the damn table this year. :sas1:
IN for the future Juelz. Gif y'all gone be doing after a couple L's :mjgrin:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Neg on deck for you slimeball. I bet we have a better year than you hoes. :sas1:
It wouldn't surprise me if y'all did big fella. Harbaugh is coaching for his job this year. Dude is gone schedule extra sleepovers with players to do whatever he needs to do to win :mjgrin:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
No Stan.. but I can’t see how Nebraska’s schedule is anywhere near more difficult than ours. FSU got a tough one too, but i still think ours is tougher.

I’m just making sure you nikkas know what time it is when we run the damn table this year. :sas1:

What record you expect for Michigan?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
It wouldn't surprise me if y'all did big fella. Harbaugh is coaching for his job this year. Dude is gone schedule extra sleepovers with players to do whatever he needs to do to win :mjgrin:

Whatever it takes :scheme:

What record you expect for Michigan?

I’ll get back to you in late July/August. Need to see a few things. For example.. are they gonna let Shea play this year? How’s our OLine gonna shape up?

Those are the two main question marks. If Shea plays, and Warriner works his magic on the OLine, the way he did at Notre Dame and Ohio State.. the sky’s the limit for this team.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
i thought about it but they moving with the owner. most people know each other in real life over there.
Yea you don't wanna moderate a forum with a bunch cacs. No offense to the cacs on here but they're sensitive. I look at Tigerdropping and SEC rant and I couldn't do it :hubie: