RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I pray we never see a OC situation like last season, Saban & Kiffin acting like a married couple that can't get along and then Sark coming off the TV analyst chair to become the Alabama Offensive Analyst then eventually becoming the OC in the National Title game.

I'm glad Saban didn't get a "I'm just here until a school calls me for a HC job" type OC

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Watching these practice highlights, it's crazy how much better Tua is than Jalen as a passer. At least in all these practices. If Jalen wasn't the incumbent then Tua would definitely be the starter. Hopefully we don't stay with Jalen too long if he struggles.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
I hope Jalen balls out Saturday so this man can shut the fukk up :beli:
Hurts the starter breh he just gon have to

hurtsdwi.0.gif

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Watching these practice highlights, it's crazy how much better Tua is than Jalen as a passer. At least in all these practices. If Jalen wasn't the incumbent then Tua would definitely be the starter. Hopefully we don't stay with Jalen too long if he struggles.

Praying Tua struggles only way we have a shot is turnover happy Hurts stinking out joint vs FSU defense

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I hope Jalen balls out Saturday so this man can shut the fukk up :beli:
Hopefully not cause that will mean our defense isn't very good. I'm not expecting much from either offense, similar to last year. The defense is usually way ahead of the offense at this point. Just watching for mechanics, footwork, decision making at this point. Not so much stats.

I love Jalen I'm just going by what my eyes see. Just like last year when I thought Jalen was our best QB at this point when u and every other Bama fan wanted Barnett.

Praying Tua struggles only way we have a shot is turnover happy Hurts stinking out joint vs FSU defense
Our 2nd team defense is just as talented as our 1st team, but our 2nd team OL isn't anywhere near as good at the 1st team. Not expecting much because of that, they just want to see how he handles everything that comes with the game

If he balls out tho and Jalen struggles things will get interesting