Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Who is that one player on the offensive side that's gonna have a breakout year for your school?

For The :TheU2: It will be Ahmmon Richards

6_5025636.jpg
Whoever your QB is

Seriously tho, Keith Gavin but only if the line can learn to pass block

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Who loses first brehs:

Bama
FSU
USC
Ohio State
Michigan
Oklahoma
Texas
Miami
Clemson
LSU
Florida
Georgia
Auburn
Oregon

:mjpls: Pick three in the order you think

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Who is that one player on the offensive side that's gonna have a breakout year for your school?

For The :TheU2: It will be Ahmmon Richards

6_5025636.jpg
Drake Johnson, 6th year senior, Ann Arbor Native

091215-spt-mumvsoregonst-mr-2jpg-1fa9f3b1c525dc8f.jpg

Hopefully :mjcry:

And Brogan Roback, he is a VERY legit QB and will get that looksthepart out of nowhere stimulus package going into next year's draft
7789024.jpg

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Player to watch for South Alabama, CB Jeremy Reaves:blessed: should be a 3rd-4th round pick next year if he has a good year.
lowkey we got the best helmets in the country:hubie:
reaves16_nmsu_donaldson.jpg

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I know I ain't been around this thread as much as last year. But just wanted to let ya'll know that after reading up on how spring practice has been going so far, Tennessee will EXCEED EXPECTATIONS big time this year. They don't have as much ELITE NFL TALENT as they had last year. Dobbs, Kamara, and Sutton are future pro-bowlers/all-pros. However they have more depth across the board and more starting NFL type talent.

Tennessee should win the SEC East and AT A MINIMUM go 10-2 this year as long as they don't suffer catastrophic injuries once again.

I personally wouldn't be surprised if they went 11-1 and the SEC Championship.
raw

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Look like the NCAA about crack down on the schools hiring HS football coaches.

NCAA sending `get your house in order' message to colleges about hiring high school football coaches

The first proposed bylaw states that a college athletic department can't employ or agree to a contract for future employment with an individual that has been associated with a prospective student-athlete during a two-year period prior to that student-athlete's anticipated enrollment and a two-year period after that athlete's actual enrollment.

If this bylaw passes, it will make it extremely difficult for a high school coach to join a college staff as a full-time assistant or in any other administrative position

The second bylaw up for discussion and vote is prohibiting high school coaches from working as counselors at college summer camps or coaching clinics at the school where they have a player being recruited until the athlete signs and has been at the school for two years.