Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Not concerned with the OL as long as dikkerson is back n ready to go, tackles gotta pass block better, but I think we've found ourselves a center in Bavion Johnson. We definitely should be able to run the ball, our WRs need to take it to another level this season. LB is the only thing that concerns me on the defensive side of the ball, well Matthew Thomas and where his head is at.

We need some fukking playmakers miss the days where we "outathleted" em at wr

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Who is that one player on the offensive side that's gonna have a breakout year for your school?
Juwan Johnson
university-park-pennsylvania-usa-26th-nov-2016-penn-state-nittany-HA4EWT.jpg

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Not concerned with the OL as long as dikkerson is back n ready to go, tackles gotta pass block better, but I think we've found ourselves a center in Bavion Johnson. We definitely should be able to run the ball, our WRs need to take it to another level this season. LB is the only thing that concerns me on the defensive side of the ball, well Matthew Thomas and where his head is at.
FSU won't be able to run the ball at all against Bama. Our front 7 is going to eat that OL alive. Only chance y'all have is if Jalen can't throw still

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
FSU won't be able to run the ball at all against Bama. Our front 7 is going to eat that OL alive. Only chance y'all have is if Jalen can't throw still
Neither OL you saw was our 1st, 2nd, or 3rd string. Our spring game rosters are decided by a players draft. Each OL probably had 1 starter on it because 3 of our starters didn't play in the game.

And yes, Jalen still can't throw.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Neither OL you saw was our 1st, 2nd, or 3rd string. Our spring game rosters are decided by a players draft. Each OL probably had 1 starter on it because 3 of our starters didn't play in the game.

And yes, Jalen still can't throw.
That makes no sense lol, but if true no wonder FSU OL has been so shytty the past few years

Ok if Jalen struggles we have a QB that is even better than him waiting in the wings

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Looking at some Oklahoma State articles/vids. They look like they

Been trying to tell y'all. They are my dark horse for the playoffs, Mason Rudolph is going to have a huge year. They just picked up a Clemson transfer at CB and a Cal transfer at LT too