ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Devin White
tigers-linebacker-devin-white-sacks-university-of-louisville-lamar-picture-id630727598

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
One name that immediately came to mind was Da'Ron Payne in terms of being that star up front this season
Everyone knows about him already or they should. He has been starting for 2 years now and he won't really put up huge #s but he will be a first round pick next year he's a beast. Along the DL, hopefully Raekwon Davis can live up to the hype. Quinnen Williams is another guy Jonathan Allen and others have raved about. Our DL has a chance to be scary if Hand and Davis/Williams can be great

Yea I'm a huge Averett fan he was amazing last year and they are saying he played with a hernia most of the year. And looks like Trevon Diggs has somehow won a starting corner spot for now. Impressive that he has outplayed everyone there, and we already know what he can do as a WR and KR/PR. He could have a huge year its obvious Saban loves him

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Not concerned with the OL as long as dikkerson is back n ready to go, tackles gotta pass block better, but I think we've found ourselves a center in Bavion Johnson. We definitely should be able to run the ball, our WRs need to take it to another level this season. LB is the only thing that concerns me on the defensive side of the ball, well Matthew Thomas and where his head is at.