Michigan St @ Ohio St
USC @ Colorado
Georgia @ Auburn
Arkansas @ LSU
ND @ Miami
TTU vs Baylor in Dallas
TCU @ OU
FSU @ Clemson

There is a -43% chance that Gameday goes to Scar vs Florida that weekend :bryan:

USC @ Colorado have they ever been to fukking Colorado? Who to say they going to be that good?
Georgia @ Auburn maybe, a candidate
Arkansas @ LSU this game isn't much better than USCe and UF
Notre Dame @ Miami really nikka no will Miami fans show up to a Gameday? Shout out to @Freddie.Cane
TTU@ Baylor Get all the fukking way out of here with this bullshyt ass game.
TCU@OU maybe, a candidate(I could give a fukk about no defense playing Big 12 games)
FSU@Clemtech (Probably the biggest rivalry of the weekend so top pick right now) candidate
Florida @WillyB (Champ gets to take on his old team at home with his new team, big stories out of this game)

This the only game on that weekend? :ld:

Which is why I side candidate dumb ass.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
USC @ Colorado have they ever been to fukking Colorado? Who to say they going to be that good?
Notre Dame @ Miami really nikka no will Miami fans show up to a Gameday? Shout out to @Freddie.Cane
TCU@OU maybe, a candidate(I could give a fukk about no defense playing Big 12 games)
FSU@Clemtech (Probably the biggest rivalry of the weekend so top pick right now) candidate
Florida @WillyB (Champ gets to take on his old team at home with his new team, big stories out of this game)

They probably ain't been to Colorado since they played nebraska or michigan in mid 90s

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed didn't they:hubie:

Don't be mad at me cause Scar vs UF is an 11:00 Sec Network kickoff game. Everybody can't be in the Main Event :mjpls:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Bama defense in 05 was one of better defenses I remember losing Prothro really fukked Bama offense over that team honestly should've won the SEC that season.

Yeah Saban was gonna beast wherever he went I really wanted FSU to show some stones and kick Bowden to the curb for Saban but that was a long shot. shyt like Urban to Florida and Saban to Bama were automatic wins.
We had the machne running before Prothro got hurt.Most devastating injury we've ever had.Aint no pluggin in for Prothro..

I miss the black socks and shoes at home. :mjcry:About the only thing i miss from those days.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
armstead.gif

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed didn't they:hubie:

Don't be mad at me cause Scar vs UF is an 11:00 Sec Network kickoff game. Everybody can't be in the Main Event :mjpls:

When did I go to SLEEP?

The same SEC network that moved a team that was 3-9 the year before to a special time CBS game last year for Florida last season?
mTY0siN.png

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
When did I go to SLEEP?

The same SEC network that moved a team that was 3-9 the year before to a special time CBS game last year for Florida last season?
mTY0siN.png
What time was that special time?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
What time was that special time?

Doesn't matter the game got moved from the SEC Network to a national network for a reason. Time of game had been determined ahead of move. Plus that was the home team I input on time.