RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
You like lucky u young you would've been throwing chairs living through those Mike Dubose and Shula seasons man Bama was the drizzling shyts even Fraudphoney ducked out after 2 seasons for Texas A&M of all schools complete slap in the face to Bama.

Well I started watching towards the end of the Fran years (without realizing how shyt we were) then I really saw how bad we were when Shula came in, i was like one of the few Alabama fans in school, I got clowned for wearing Bama shirts to school back in 04 :mjlol:

Then that '05, season folks started getting on the Bama bandwagon again, then fell right back off the next season, but breh I was so excited in '07 when Saban got hired, I knew we were probably gonna struggle the first season but I told to this dude at this car place that Alabama was gonna win a title within the first three seasons and he looked at me like :what: :dahell: :whoa:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Well I started watching towards the end of the Fran years (without realizing how shyt we were) then I really saw how bad we were when Shula came in, i was like one of the few Alabama fans in school, I got clowned for wearing Bama shirts to school back in 04 :mjlol:

Then that '05, season folks started getting on the Bama bandwagon again, then fell right back off the next season, but breh I was so excited in '07 when Saban got hired, I knew we were probably gonna struggle the first season but I told to this dude at this car place that Alabama was gonna win a title within the first three seasons and he looked at me like :what: :dahell: :whoa:

Yeah Bama defense in 05 was one of better defenses I remember losing Prothro really fukked Bama offense over that team honestly should've won the SEC that season.

Yeah Saban was gonna beast wherever he went I really wanted FSU to show some stones and kick Bowden to the curb for Saban but that was a long shot. shyt like Urban to Florida and Saban to Bama were automatic wins.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
FSU top rivals at the moment are Clemson Louisville and NC State

Depending on times I'm going to try to make the South Carolina vs Florida and Clemtech vs FSU game on the same day. I hope Clemsux/FSU is an early start. It's easy to drive from Clemscum to Columbia. Both games are College Gameday candidates right now.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Depending on times I'm going to try to make the South Carolina vs Florida and Clemtech vs FSU game on the same day. I hope Clemsux/FSU is an early start. It's easy to drive from Clemscum to Columbia. Both games are College Gameday candidates right now.

Got better chance of Florida vs South Carolina being a noon and FSU vs Clemson being 8pm start that would be dope day of CFB though

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yeah Bama defense in 05 was one of better defenses I remember losing Prothro really fukked Bama offense over that team honestly should've won the SEC that season.

Yeah Saban was gonna beast wherever he went I really wanted FSU to show some stones and kick Bowden to the curb for Saban but that was a long shot. shyt like Urban to Florida and Saban to Bama were automatic wins.

And to think, there is no coach in the SEC that was a HC in the SEC in 2007. Hell most of the SEC coaches are on the hot seat, including Malzahn, Sumlin, Butch, Freeze, Bielema, McElwain, Stoops & Mason luckily got of that hot seat. Some schools have had multiple HCs since 2007, Les Miles of all people was fired last year (but c'mon you should win with a team of Mettenberger, Beckham, and Landry). It just shows that the SEC revolves around Nick Saban and Alabama because everyone wants to match our success, fact is, our success is gonna be hard as hell to duplicate and may never be duplicated.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
And to think, there is no coach in the SEC that was a HC in the SEC in 2007. Hell most of the SEC coaches are on the hot seat, including Malzahn, Sumlin, Butch, Freeze, Bielema, McElwain, Stoops & Mason luckily got of that hot seat. Some schools have had multiple HCs since 2007, Les Miles of all people was fired last year (but c'mon you should win with a team of Mettenberger, Beckham, and Landry). It just shows that the SEC revolves around Nick Saban and Alabama because everyone wants to match our success, fact is, our success is gonna be hard as hell to duplicate and may never be duplicated.

Yeah as soon as Florida hired Urban in 04 that changed the game for the rest of sec before that the top coaches were Saban at LSU Fulmer Tennessee and Tubs with Richt supposed to be the young flashy coach.

Bama run won't be duplicated in SEC again this gonna be last true dynasty in CFB I believe especially with Playoff format now

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Is that really possible with post game traffic and all?:dwillhuh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This the only game on that weekend? :ld: