Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yes it is when that freshman is a 3 star scrub listed as an athlete on all the recruiting sites. Not even a dual threat. Have y'all even watched any of his highlights? He can't throw at all his throwing motion and mechanics are fukking awful. Looks exactly like JF3 tbh. Don't even try to compare him to Tua lmaooo

Is it just a custom for auburn fans to hype up shytty QBs only to be majorly disappointed?
didnt know both of the QBs were still in high school and hadn't worked with anybody since then :mjlol:

you ever post some shyt that isn't stupid?

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
didnt know both of the QBs were still in high school and hadn't worked with anybody since then :mjlol:

you ever post some shyt that isn't stupid?
U are suggesting that Auburn has turned this non throwing scrub into a college QB in a few months. But I'm posting stupid shyt.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
U are suggesting that Auburn has turned this non throwing scrub into a college QB in a few months. But I'm posting stupid shyt.
I'd take their opinions on his HS mechanics over your retarded ass. Anybody who makes their screen name that of a god damn running back playing QB has no space to shyt on someone else's mechanics. I hope the mods force you to keep that shyt as a sign of your LACK OF FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I'd take their opinions on his HS mechanics over your retarded ass. Anybody who makes their screen name that of a god damn running back playing QB has no space to shyt on someone else's mechanics. I hope the mods force you to keep that shyt as a sign of your LACK OF FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE.
Oh u mean the same people who said Jeremy Johnson was going to be better than Cam Newton? The same people who said James Franklin was going to be special?

Um? Jalen was one play away from a undefeated national title as a true freshman. Pretty sure me starting the Jalen hype train before anyone else is a sign of my plethora of football knowledge

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Oh u mean the same people who said Jeremy Johnson was going to be better than Cam Newton? The same people who said James Franklin was going to be special?

Um? Jalen was one play away from a undefeated national title as a true freshman. Pretty sure me starting the Jalen hype train before anyone else is a sign of my plethora of football knowledge
A fukking toddler could go to a national championship with Alabama. The man competed in probably one of the weakest SEC conferences in god knows how long. the second best team in the regular season was Auburn who started off horribly and finished without their starting QB. Alabama could've had some overweight racist cac fukk from the nosebleeds come in and lead this team to the playoffs at least. And that defense fukking dominated Washington, Jalen probably had one of the worst postseason games I ever seen just to reinforce my point. Even with Jalen arguably playing even worse than that last game, Alabama was still on pace to beat Clemson and likely would've if Bo didn't get hurt. Jalen can't throw a god damn football against competition that matters, and you should be outright ashamed of yourself for starting that hype train :gucci:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
South Florida defensive back Hassan Childs was shot three times in a road rage incident after reportedly pulling a gun on a man and his family Saturday night. The 22-year-old fifth-year senior is recovering and in stable condition.

According to the Tampa Bay Times, it’s unclear how the disagreement began. It ended with Childs and Jovanni Jimenez, 26, in the parking lot of a Tampa apartment complex. (It is unclear whether Childs and Jimenez knew one another prior to last night.) Childs allegedly pulled a gun on Jimenez, who was accompanied by his wife and child. Jimenez then pulled his own gun and shot Childs three times in the upper arm and torso. He has claimed the shooting was in self-defense.

:gucci:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
@jadillac

OU just landed their first ever IMG Academy recruit. T.J. Pledger from Florida. Says he's shutting down recruiting and will be a early enrollee. Size and talent comparison.... Emmitt Smith.

Here is some OTR footage....

The talent out of Oklahoma is going to be crazy this year and we're landing most of it.