Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I don't think Willis is better than Woody at this point....or at the very least I don't think he's done enough to take the backup job. Barrett is already physically where u want your dual threat QB to be at and has a cannon. Now if Willis takes the starting job next year over Woody (presuming Jarrett lives up to the hype and is one and done) that would pretty interesting

I'm anxious to see A-day and get a look at both of them in action..... I do think Willis could just be more of a Nick Marshall type for us...I don't think Woody will be as quick as him. They're saying Woody went 0-4 with an interception in the scrimmage. Defense could just be that good, and he could have been going against mainly first team defense, but they won't tell us all of the details....

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I'm anxious to see A-day and get a look at both of them in action..... I do think Willis could just be more of a Nick Marshall type for us...I don't think Woody will be as quick as him. They're saying Woody went 0-4 with an interception in the scrimmage. Defense could just be that good, and he could have been going against mainly first team defense, but they won't tell us all of the details....
I saw a post that was talking about what if Nick had Chip as an OC in his time.....and I'm not gonna lie, I partially nutted after conceiving that. I mean an OC with actual creative plays for deep shots instead of just streaks? Someone who taught footwork? Nick would've been a god damn god.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Lol LSU secondary won't even be top 5 next year. Best secondary we've ever had at Bama by far
Everyone in the secondary were highly recruited 4 and 5 star, they're not experience, but someone is goin to rise up to the challenge. Just like the year Tre'davious White and Rishard Robinson became starters

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I saw a post that was talking about what if Nick had Chip as an OC in his time.....and I'm not gonna lie, I partially nutted after conceiving that. I mean an OC with actual creative plays for deep shots instead of just streaks? Someone who taught footwork? Nick would've been a god damn god.

Nick wasn't as good of a passer as this guy can be though......This guy could possibly be like Deshaun Watson-lite for us. Already better than Nick was at this point in his career (even though Nick was a defensive back at Georgia in his freshman year). Only thing to do is wait and see.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Nick wasn't as good of a passer as this guy can be though......This guy could possibly be like Deshaun Watson for us. Already better than Nick was at this point in his career.
I understand that, its just the progression Nick made from year 1 to 2 would've been amplified by quite a bit with an actual coordinator. Maybe we could've got some of those great passing performances he had alot earlier

but yeah Willis is nice with it from what I seen, him vs Gatewood in '18 will be interesting

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Everyone in the secondary were highly recruited 4 and 5 star, they're not experience, but someone is goin to rise up to the challenge. Just like the year Tre'davious White and Rishard Robinson became starters
Toliver is nice but I don't think he's elite like White, Peterson, etc. And Jackson isn't that good imo

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I understand that, its just the progression Nick made from year 1 to 2 would've been amplified by quite a bit with an actual coordinator. Maybe we could've got some of those great passing performances he had alot earlier

but yeah Willis is nice with it from what I seen, him vs Gatewood in '18 will be interesting

check out the 27 second mark...:ehh:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Dual threat QBs @ Auburn hitting open receivers? :ohhh:

Nah I'm just fukking around :troll: nice pass, good to see JF3 is actually breaking dudes out here too. I heard he was nice in the scrimmage but I didn't see any film till now.

Yeah, that'll add something that's been missing with the wide receivers.....He might actually have a future there, more than anywhere else.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yeah, that'll add something that's been missing with the wide receivers.....He might actually have a future there, more than anywhere else.
Dudes too damn fast to not exploit somebody on a wheel route or a reverse pass. Hell give him some of those Jeremy at QB, Marshall @ WR plays that we've abandoned for the past 2 years. If there's one thing JF3 could do passing, it was launch it deep. Alot of things he can do at receiver

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Dudes too damn fast to not exploit somebody on a wheel route or a reverse pass. Hell give him some of those Jeremy at QB, Marshall @ WR plays that we've abandoned for the past 2 years. If there's one thing JF3 could do passing, it was launch it deep. Alot of things he can do at receiver

Ironic that Kodi was in the same situation and now he's the wide receiver coach....coaching JF3

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
lol Woody needs to transfer from Auburn if they are already slandering him for a scrub freshman
This is all discussion...I doubt Woody is far behind the guy if he is. I doubt if Stidham went down rn that Willis would take #1 reps (ignoring Sean). But it isn't illogical for a freshman to be better than a 2 year returning. Isn't that exactly what you've been begging for the past 3 months?

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
This is all discussion...I doubt Woody is far behind the guy if he is. I doubt if Stidham went down rn that Willis would take #1 reps (ignoring Sean). But it isn't illogical for a freshman to be better than a 2 year returning. Isn't that exactly what you've been begging for the past 3 months?
Yes it is when that freshman is a 3 star scrub listed as an athlete on all the recruiting sites. Not even a dual threat. Have y'all even watched any of his highlights? He can't throw at all his throwing motion and mechanics are fukking awful. Looks exactly like JF3 tbh. Don't even try to compare him to Tua lmaooo

Is it just a custom for auburn fans to hype up shytty QBs only to be majorly disappointed?

Last edited: