RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Man the SEC is confusing the shyt out of me this year. Other than Alabama and Georgia, everyone is ass :mindblown: you think one week "well this team sucks" then the next week they go out and look good then you think "well this team is getting it together" then they go out and look like shyt :mjlol:

This mostly applies to Auburn, LSU, and Florida. Rest of the conference? Completely ass outside of maybe Kentucky.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Man the SEC is confusing the shyt out of me this year. Other than Alabama and Georgia, everyone is ass :mindblown: you think one week "well this team sucks" then the next week they go out and look good then you think "well this team is getting it together" then they go out and look like shyt :mjlol:

This mostly applies to Auburn, LSU, and Florida. Rest of the conference? Completely ass outside of maybe Kentucky.
The past 2 years the conference has been complete :trash:

This year is better than last year solely because UGA is competent.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sec aint been shyt since like 2013 breh

Its alabama and thats it, Rest of the teams get hyped off that SEC reputation then get bodied by bama or a legit team in the bowl games. :LmaoMj:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i was watching gameday and corso said arizona state is gonna beat washington
and i laughed

corso da gawd
:wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the one bad thing about college football is your stuck with what your got, washington gotta depend on those two bum ass kickers for the rest of the year.