O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Y'all should have hired him.

He was a finalist for the South Carolina job but it was probably :mjpls: on the committee.
I don't think any of these schools in the Deep South would treat Babers right. Look how Sumlin gets treated at A&M. He's good where he's at he's building something at Cuse

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I don't think any of these schools in the Deep South would treat Babers right. Look how Sumlin gets treated at A&M. He's good where he's at he's building something at Cuse

He is going to get that treatment anywhere he goes. You have to win. I said on the podcast his offense is fast as hell and he will tire out the big guys on the defensive line. I think I even said that he will do it to ClemTech.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
As a child, I remember Nebraska giving out these type of azz whoopings. I don't think Nebraska will ever get back to those Tom Osborne days. They maybe are going by the way of the Minnesota Golden Gophers.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a child, I remember Nebraska giving out these type of azz whoopings. I don't think Nebraska will ever get back to those Tom Osborne days. They maybe are going by the way of the Minnesota Golden Gophers.
Scott Frost can get them back there. He handing out major ass whooping at UCF.