Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
We're going to see how he does. They are riding high right now, but the right team will catch them.

Anyway, back to square one....
I mean I dont want Georgia to succeed and even today they're struggling against Missouri. Im just saying that Kirby was a fantastic mind at the time, and he has proved that he's an elite mind that knows how to be a HC. It aint even just him, 3 out of the 5 head coaches to win a natty in the 2010s were defensive minded HCs that let the offense do its thing (Chizik, Saban, Dabo). FSU and OSU won on the backs of transcendent QBs and essentially all-NFL teams, but they were offensive head coaches that didnt muddy with the other side at all. Until we get a board of trustees and a head coach that are willing to just stay the fukk out the way, Auburns gonna keep being shyt

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:laff: look at the salty ass look on the head coach face from Cincinnati at that half time INT TD with 0:00 on the clock

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Brehs, I just realized

its very possible all of the 2013 SEC head coaches get fired the same season. Arky isnt keeping Bret, Tennessee isnt keeping Butch, and Sumlin and Malzahn basically hang from the same thread. A&M has to beat LSU (more than anything) and probably Auburn while Auburn has to beat Alabama and Georgia. Sumlin hasnt beaten LSU period and hasnt beaten Auburn at home while (im not describing the other outcome). The point being Saban and Mullen would be the only coaches from pre 2014 thats still here. Would be insane

Side note: I forgot about Kentucky's mark stoops but who cares about them

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Brehs, I just realized

its very possible all of the 2013 SEC head coaches get fired the same season. Arky isnt keeping Bret, Tennessee isnt keeping Butch, and Sumlin and Malzahn basically hang from the same thread. A&M has to beat LSU (more than anything) and probably Auburn while Auburn has to beat Alabama and Georgia. Sumlin hasnt beaten LSU period and hasnt beaten Auburn at home while (im not describing the other outcome). The point being Saban and Mullen would be the only coaches from pre 2014 thats still here. Would be insane

Side note: I forgot about Kentucky's mark stoops but who cares about them

they all deserve to be canned except sumlin

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
they all deserve to be canned except sumlin
that is very true, but at the same time, if all 4 get fired, whats the odds that they have a splash hire based on recent memory. UT hasnt had one since Fulmer, Auburn hasnt had one since Tubbs, A&M's best head coach that I know of is one that they'd be firing, and Arkansas sucks. If none of those 4 can bring anyone in, it'll be even less competition in the SEC. nikkas will basically be waiting until the conference championship for a game that matters

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I mean I dont want Georgia to succeed and even today they're struggling against Missouri. Im just saying that Kirby was a fantastic mind at the time, and he has proved that he's an elite mind that knows how to be a HC. It aint even just him, 3 out of the 5 head coaches to win a natty in the 2010s were defensive minded HCs that let the offense do its thing (Chizik, Saban, Dabo). FSU and OSU won on the backs of transcendent QBs and essentially all-NFL teams, but they were offensive head coaches that didnt muddy with the other side at all. Until we get a board of trustees and a head coach that are willing to just stay the fukk out the way, Auburns gonna keep being shyt
They ranked 2nd in passing and receiving in the SEC

Their defense is atrocious thats why they 1-4

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
nebraska getting raped 35-0 and it aint even half

all those sad cacs in the stands
An absolutely defeated fanbase...they have to completely destroy the program.

They leaned on Tom Osborne for way too long...they have an inability to tap into their coaching history or playing history for a coaching pipeline....mike riley was the worst hire ever....they need to woo scott frost or something

Nebraska is fukked

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
They ranked 2nd in passing and receiving in the SEC

Their defense is atrocious thats why they 1-4
I mean thats an offense we had no problems against whatsoever with them scoring :manny: relative to that, y'all were struggling at the time of that post