Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We got Oregon and Stanford in the super main event, and nobody gives a fukk :dead:

Oregon need to bounce back to at least respectable ranked levels

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think Taggart gets them back in the National Title discussion by 2019. Helfrich ran that program into the ground. :picard:
IDK, even at their peak they had issues with Stanford. Now its Stanford, Washington, and sometimes wazzu :whew:

Plus USC ain't down no more

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
some of those coaches turn around and tell the draft scouts that the player saying no doesnt "give his all" "takes plays off" :mjpls:

That's true, but there was a certain player at South Carolina that had minor injuries that wouldn't play against cup cakes and he went pretty high in the draft. I guess it depends on the player and scout.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
IDK, even at their peak they had issues with Stanford. Now its Stanford, Washington, and sometimes wazzu :whew:

Plus USC ain't down no more
I think a big part of Washington's success was Peterson swooping in under Helfrich and picking up those overlooked kids from up and down the west coast that Oregon used to feed off of. Helfrich made the same mistake Coker made at UM and went too national.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
That's true, but there was a certain player at South Carolina that had minor injuries that wouldn't play against cup cakes and he went pretty high in the draft. I guess it depends on the player and scout.
i actually was thinking of clowney when i made that post

i remember him getting all kinda "he takes plays off" critiques thrown his way