smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Naw fukk that, he responsible for getting his qb killed. No way he should have been out there. Was getting killed all game cause he couldn't run on that ankle. All time i gives no fukks about his health i need this win move :Buckouttahere:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
@No Sleep was dancing like this after that Clemson L like

200w.gif

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
What the fukk happened last night? :mindblown:

:wow:

Who was that ESPN reporter that predicted NC State going to the playoffs? :wow:
Breh I clown that nikka but right now he wasn't far off oh and @No Sleep said they was going to the ACC Title game but I ain't listen I just clowned on him too. Sleep I apologize :wow:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Breh I clown that nikka but right now he wasn't far off oh and @No Sleep said they was going to the ACC Title game but I ain't listen I just clowned on him too. Sleep I apologize :wow:

LOL, it's still along season. They play Clemsux in Raleigh so they should be pumped for this game. NC State DL will give any team hell.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Naw fukk that, he responsible for getting his qb killed. No way he should have been out there. Was getting killed all game cause he couldn't run on that ankle. All time i gives no fukks about his health i need this win move :Buckouttahere:

I remember him letting Watson play on a fukked up knee. My thing is with these players for going out there like this at some point you have to think about your future and say NO.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.

Oh I was clownin' too... :mjlol:

And I didn't know @nosleep predicted it too ... :ohhh:

I can't believe it. NC State is now in the driver's seat. :wow: Never thought I'd see it.
  • :ohhh: