TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

I don't think we should fire Horse Teeth yet. These suspensions really came out of nowhere, and we could easily be 5-0 if those dudes played. Nussmeier and his simplistic offense are the things that need to go.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Worst part for the Florida brehs is that mac is doing just a good enough job to where it will be impossible to fire him, but he will never have Florida being elite.
What:stopitslime:.

No he isn’t. Nobody gives a fukk about the SEC east titles. The entire fan base is already turning. It’s just about the buyout honestly. He could be out this year, but it’s just more reasonable business wise to do it next year. Let him hire a new OC.

But there’s no GUARANTEE that he’s back next year because like I said the fan base is turning already

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
If Nuss doesn't turn things around he will have no real choice honestly. I also hope we don't fire Shannon as I'm willing to see if he can have this young defense grow under him.
Idk man Shannon does too many stupid things as well. Everything looks so predictable on both sides of the ball

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
From a mod at 24\7:

Muschamp claimed he was dealt a bad hand too. Muschamp went 11-2 in his second year. McElwain won the SEC East twice with his "bad hand."

At the end of the day, bad hand excuse turns into "you can't coach" pretty quickly with the fanbase if you don't start showing real progression, and McElwain is quickly approaching that territory.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
What:stopitslime:.

No he isn’t. Nobody gives a fukk about the SEC east titles. The entire fan base is already turning. It’s just about the buyout honestly. He could be out this year, but it’s just more reasonable business wise to do it next year. Let him hire a new OC.

But there’s no GUARANTEE that he’s back next year because like I said the fan base is turning already
If he wins 7-8 games he isn't going anywhere. Stop the foolishness

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Sucks that Washington's rise coincides with Oregon's fall

Would've been great for College Football if they both could've been hot at the same time. Most of Washington's games are just formalities.
I mean, Washington State is about to be a Top 10 team tomorrow morning. Apple Cup about to be for a playoff spot :banderas:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
What is giving you confidence in him?

this is the worst set of linebackers we've had in nearly twenty years

I got hope he can develop Franks or Corral into what we saw in Grier.

Well, all of them are true freshmen or sophomores but way they're looking bad.