Veteran
Daps
7711836.JPG

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
@Konnan whats your early ass prediction for the game? I know you predict y’all to win ofc, but what you think is y’all strengths vs our weaknesses and vice versa
I havent really watched any Auburn games so I really can't say

I just hear that your defense is good

earl n water

Southern Hustle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FLOR1DA
It's going to get worse in Gainesville before it gets better :mjcry:
For anyone demanding that McElwain be fired, remember that UF is still paying his Colorado State buyout (it took $3 million to get him), plus UF is paying Colorado State's football team another $2 million to come to Gainesville as part of the deal (hopefully they won't beat us), plus UF is still paying the remainder of Muschamp's $6.3 million buyout. Worst of all, UF would owe McElwain $12.5 million ($2.5 million for each year remaining on his contract) if he were to be fired after this season. So, Florida is stuck with Jim McElwain as its head coach unless the UAA wants to pony up a ridiculous amount of money to make him go away, after already spending a ridiculous amount of money to get him. So if you are calling for his firing, sorry to disappoint... it ain't happening any time soon.
Every week, I try to stay logical. Suspensions from starters, and key depth. Injuries. No continuity at QB. I know they wanna keep things vanilla for FF. Patience runnin' thin. The playing not to lose mentality. Hoarding timeouts and takin' them to the locker room. The same ole tired ass "aww shucks" coach speak, after we squeak by with another W. We were runnin' on luck these past few weeks. shyt finally caught up with us, and we lost because of a missed XP.

I'm actually OK with a loss, when I can tell that we've opened up the playbook. I'm cool with FF makin' mistakes. I know it's growing pains. But, we rarely go hurry up. Rarely run a fukkin' jet sweep. Rarely get Toney in a one on one matchup. The Florida Gators look slow and methodical. And you can beat them by scoring 17 points, ON THE ROAD.

I'll never forgive Jeremy Foley for going and hiring a coach who wanted to turn UF into 'Bama west (scheme). UF is a spread offense type program. We won all of our titles running that type of offense. We have way too many athletes in Florida to be trying to run from under center.