Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man EVERYBODY is sleeping on Michigan State. shyt is crazy.

No way in hell they losing to Mich, OSU, & Penn St.

Bruh.. did you follow their off-season? It was as bad of an offseason as I've ever seen. And that's no Knock on dantonio cause he's a hell of a coach. Literally.. anyone that's worth a damn either graduated or weee kicked off the team for legal issues. The only dude back that's worth a damn is LJ Scott.

Dude has built his program with 2/3 star guys. He'll coach up his guys. Great coaches find ways to win and he's been doing a hell of a job.

Almost knocked off both of the big dogs last season in a down year.

They went 3-9 last year with a 10x more talented team than they'll field this year. And their schedule seems to be a bit harder.

I'm really not sure what you're looking at as you evaluate their talent. They're built exactly like Stanford is. None of their shyt matters on paper, when they take the field they bring it.

Their schedule is the same as it's always been. Hell, they've been the only Big Ten team able to take down Urban & the Buckeyes consistently.

They were good because they got guys Michigan was missing on in Michigan and Ohio when Hoke and Rich Rod was here.

That pipeline closed when Godbaugh got here :dame:

Legit if they win 6 games Dantonio the greatest coach in college ball. o$u is top 3 program and pedo state on the rise too.

MSU beat then twice with their pick of the Michigan litter. While we were juggling 3 stars from Florida and Cali under rich rod.

:dahell: they went 2-10 and have supremely less talent than all those squads, other breh already discussed all the other off the field shyt. They'd be hard pressed to beat any team of value in the B10

LOOK at that fukking Michigan State schedule. There isn't a single guaranteed win. They'd be BLESSED to have 3 wins going into November

tumblr_oos1xnVrcw1w36rr3o1_500.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
alabama, clemson, penn state, georgia, washington, tcu, wisconsin, ohio state, washington state, auburn

top ten will be interesting,