Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
take away those jameis winston years and what really has jimbo done?

won a orange bowl in a weak acc against northern illinois

and then a whole bunch of 3 and 4 loss seasons

you see all these other teams who lose starting qbs and their coaches are such offensive geniuses like jimbo was supposed to be :usure: that they dont skip a beat
most FSU fans on this board would admit they've come to the light about Bimbo, but theres still alot that believes hes an elite coach. He can develop QB talent like very few others but thats where the buck stops pretty much. Always loses games he isnt supposed to, the receivers development wise have decreased every year since the glut of talent they had in 13, and they havent remedied the OL since 2013 (that 2014 year they got fukked over too at that group, but it was underlooked). IDK what FSU needs, but they need it quick cause the ACC is only getting better and they're only getting worse

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
@UserNameless @Killah Ray @Illin Degenerate @fat buddy

Terrific day for us. I think we can take this defensive type play into Knoxville next week and roll. Bentley has to get settled in. WRs were open all day and Bentley struggled to get the ball to them.

Didn't get to watch the game... been on the road but from what I've been reading, I think we're trending upward. Shyt we shoulda beat A&M. But shouldas don't mean much to most and an L is an L... however, this was still supposed to be a "rebuilding" year and we lost Samuel, so I'm good with where we are currently. tough to play at tenn, but I believe we can be more than competitive.