Daps
Reppin
NULL
You left off 2 games

FLfcUQT.jpg

TFdcZJV.jpg

Holla at me when usc even make it to the pac chip game, or your beloved lsu tigers make it to the sec chip game. Ole baby step taking ass squads

That fluke season is literally the only thing that has kept the Big 10 from being ridiculed from here to Bolivia after the last 2 playoff performances by the Big 10 representatives.

Minus 2014, the Big 10 is a laughing stock for a decade STRAIGHT.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
@malbaker86 u ain't been talking shyt bout recruiting lately let me find out these kids finally humbled yo ass :mjpls:

Aint shyt going on, on our recruiting front at the monent. Tryna see how this felony case shyt plays out cause possible dismissals will free up more schollys for this class :lupe:.

Ya boy Thorton reaffirmed his committment, still waiting on Schwartz to see what he about. Gotta weird feeling that Copeland could flip on us tho. But we looking at cha boy Mark Pope too :shaq:

Right now we tryna lock down 3 OL which we hoping are Barnes, Gouriage, and Petit-Frere :lawd:

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Aint shyt going on, on our recruiting front at the monent. Tryna see how this felony case shyt plays out cause possible dismissals will free up more schollys for this class :lupe:.

Ya boy Thorton reaffirmed his committment, still waiting on Schwartz to see what he about. Gotta weird feeling that Copeland could flip on us tho. But we looking at cha boy Mark Pope too :shaq:

Right now we tryna lock down 3 OL which we hoping are Barnes, Gouriage, and Petit-Frere :lawd:
I don't think we are out of the Fields sweepstakes either.