Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saban always struck me as left leaning (I always notice he also avoids the cheap bible thumping of many of his CFB contemporaries also)
I don't think Saban is religious. But even he knows he can't come out and say he's atheist in Alabama

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Lsu cacs have turned on Eric Reid and Fournette so that does not suprise me.

I hate these cacs they want yu to understand the importance of not disrespecting the anthem but absolutely refuse to understand the importance of police targeting black people

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lsu cacs have turned on Eric Reid and Fournette so that does not suprise me.

I hate these cacs they want yu to understand the importance of not disrespecting the anthem but absolutely refuse to understand the importance of police targeting black people

Oh no. They understand. Don't get it twisted. These cacs know exactly what we protesting. They just don't give a shyt. They want black people to be targeted by the police.

Time for black folks to wise up and not fall for these tricks. White people know good and well what we're protesting. They just support police brutality and try to run around an issue they support.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Ten years ago today...FSU beat Bama 21-14 with a 70 yard TD pass from Xav late in the 4th sealing the deal...Why that matters? I don't know...:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

DAMN. We couldn't even steal one game?

cn9iktx.gif