Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rumblings on the Tennessee fan sites is that Butch Jones could get Les Mile'd this weekend if we lose to Georgia. Locker Room dysfunction is playing a big factor here. Apparently players have had fist fights in the locker room that resulted in injuries (DT Shy Tuttle missed the game last week cause his face got fukked up) and star WR Jauan Jennings hasn't been with the team since he got hurt in week 1. New AD is apparently already looking at names.

I personally would welcome a loss to Georgia this weekend if it results in Butch Jones being fired IMMEDIATELY. He's literally the worst coach in the country.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I think our offense is coming along, Hurts is doing a good job this year, obviously gotta improve but we talking about a possible 3,000 yard passer and 1,000 rusher this year, and fans out here wanting to bench him? Gimmie a break.

I actually like this rushing attack this year more than years past because we're using 3-4 guys and keeping fresh legs, hell may get another repeat (offensively) this weekend because Ole Miss has one of the worst rushing defenses in the country.
Jalen is only on pace for 1500 pass yards actually. Vandy game was the first time the offense looked good

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Rumblings on the Tennessee fan sites is that Butch Jones could get Les Mile'd this weekend if we lose to Georgia. Locker Room dysfunction is playing a big factor here. Apparently players have had fist fights in the locker room that resulted in injuries (DT Shy Tuttle missed the game last week cause his face got fukked up) and star WR Jauan Jennings hasn't been with the team since he got hurt in week 1. New AD is apparently already looking at names.

I personally would welcome a loss to Georgia this weekend if it results in Butch Jones being fired IMMEDIATELY. He's literally the worst coach in the country.
Yeah ain’t no reason for Tennessee to wait it out, they already lost one of their biggest rivalries and will get creampied by Alabama. Ain’t like beating UGA is gonna rectify the program. Might as well get a start recruiting a coach

If y’all get Chip :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah ain’t no reason for Tennessee to wait it out, they already lost one of their biggest rivalries and will get creampied by Alabama. Ain’t like beating UGA is gonna rectify the program. Might as well get a start recruiting a coach

If y’all get Chip :lupe:

:feedme:

That's the DREAM scenario. Fire Butch this weekend. Got a bye week coming up next week so we can make someone like Brady Hoke the interim coach. Name Chip Kelly the coach for next year and have him start solidifying the 2018 recruiting class that is already top 5.

While Butch Jones is incompetent as a game manager, he's been really good at recruiting and evaluating talent. Tennessee's roster is LOADED for a great head coach to come in and win immediately. Lots of young talent already on the roster. And the most under-reported story in college football has been the improvement in instate talent in the state of Tennessee. In the last couple of years, the state of Tennessee has become a recruiting hotbed with the most instate talent in the country outside of the Big 4 (Florida, Georgia, Texas, and California). And that trend doesn't look like its gonna stop. The 2019 and 2020 instate classes in Tennessee are LOADED.

Chip Kelly could have the keys to a MONSTER program of the future.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:feedme:

That's the DREAM scenario. Fire Butch this weekend. Got a bye week coming up next week so we can make someone like Brady Hoke the interim coach. Name Chip Kelly the coach for next year and have him start solidifying the 2018 recruiting class that is already top 5.

While Butch Jones is incompetent as a game manager, he's been really good at recruiting and evaluating talent. Tennessee's roster is LOADED for a great head coach to come in and win immediately. Lots of young talent already on the roster. And the most under-reported story in college football has been the improvement in instate talent in the state of Tennessee. In the last couple of years, the state of Tennessee has become a recruiting hotbed with the most instate talent in the country outside of the Big 4 (Florida, Georgia, Texas, and California). And that trend doesn't look like its gonna stop. The 2019 and 2020 instate classes in Tennessee are LOADED.

Chip Kelly could have the keys to a MONSTER program of the future.
Make up your mind. One post you say they are going to beat UGA and in another you want him fired this week. Both won't happen

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Y'all on the 'Gram holdin' money to your ear
There's a disconnect, we don't call that money over. :wow:

I don't compare Michigan to inferior athletic and academic institutions. Y'all are solidly established as number two in this conference. So whatever you claim to have accomplished still pales in comparison to Michigan's own success.

Sleep well smitty.
There's a disconnect we don't call that chips over here

KTLKlsy.jpg

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You don't have to worry about welcoming anything. Y'all losing to Georgia regardless :6FraudCamby:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Who gives a fukk about pass yards as long as he's winning :what:
I was just correcting him since he was way off. I know all of u are dense, but I'm not saying we can't win with Jalen obviously.

And I'm sure guys like Robert Foster and Cam Sims give a fukk. They have NFL talent but aren't going to get drafted because they aren't getting any touches. All of our other WRs care too I'm sure. And our RBs who get touches taken away from them as well

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was just correcting him since he was way off. I know all of u are dense, but I'm not saying we can't win with Jalen obviously.

And I'm sure guys like Robert Foster and Cam Sims give a fukk. They have NFL talent but aren't going to get drafted because they aren't getting any touches. All of our other WRs care too I'm sure. And our RBs who get touches taken away from them as well
There's only so many touches in a game
full

You want every running back on the roster to get at least 15 touches and at least 3 different receivers to have 10 catches
full

Those Bama receivers knew what they signed up for.