intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Them low standards at scUM for Harbaugh :scust:. 12 Gauge and Zeke didn't walk through them doors last year either and results remained the same :ZekeGrin:. Unfortunately for yall John Cooper ain't walking through them doors either :Umadatus:

What low standards? Harbaugh isn't even half way through his third season, what am I supposed to say? After year 3 and 4 I can evaluate his performance, just like RR and Hoke.

Last year you didn't compete for a championship, not sure why you're bringing it up. Y'all got ran through by Clemson after the B1G tried to deviously get two teams into the playoffs.

Anyway, everyone and their mother knows the refs gifted you that first down. If the new standard for a buckeye victory is relying on poor officiating, then Urban should just retire now and save himself the humiliation.

We're in the Big House this year, not the toilet bowl. You should expect no gifts. :coffee:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
What low standards? Harbaugh isn't even half way through his third season, what am I supposed to say? After year 3 and 4 I can evaluate his performance, just like RR and Hoke.

Last year you didn't compete for a championship, not sure why you're bringing it up. Y'all got ran through by Clemson after the B1G tried to deviously get two teams into the playoffs.

Anyway, everyone and their mother knows the refs gifted you that first down. If the new standard for a buckeye victory is relying on poor officiating, then Urban should just retire now and save himself the humiliation.

We're in the Big House this year, not the toilet bowl. You should expect no gifts. :coffee:
Urban year 1 undefeated
Yr 2 B1G chip game
Yr 3 Natty Champs

Standards :Umadatus:

That's enough ether for your scUMbags tonight. Enjoy your evening fellas :TheeOSU:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Urban year 1 undefeated
Yr 2 B1G chip game
Yr 3 Natty Champs

Standards :Umadatus:

That's enough ether for your scUMbags tonight. Enjoy your evening fellas :TheeOSU:
Y'all on the 'Gram holdin' money to your ear
There's a disconnect, we don't call that money over. :wow:

I don't compare Michigan to inferior athletic and academic institutions. Y'all are solidly established as number two in this conference. So whatever you claim to have accomplished still pales in comparison to Michigan's own success.

Sleep well smitty.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
The rushing stat line from our game @ Vandy :wow:

Damien Harris - 151 yards
Bo Scarborough - 79 yards
Najee Harris - 70 yards
Brian Robinson - 51 yards
Jalen Hurts - 48 yards
Ronnie Clark - 48 yards
Josh Jacobs - 28 yards
Tua Tagovailoa - 22 yards
Calvin Ridley - 4 yards

I couldn't even pull that shyt on NCAA :dead:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Najee Harris - 70 yards
Jalen Hurts - 48 yards
Ronnie Clark - 48 yards
Josh Jacobs - 28 yards
Calvin Ridley - 4 yards

Damien Harris is and always has been y'all best RB. Bo is great when he matches up well against other teams but Harris is yall most complete back

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Damien Harris is and always has been y'all best RB. Bo is great when he matches up well against other teams but Harris is yall most complete back

Yeah, I'll admit I liked Harris but I kinda underrated him but yeah he's the more complete back and will have the better pro career.

Bo is that Derrick Henry type though that will wear teams down and hit teams with the daggers late in games. I think Daboll is doing the right thing with him now limiting his carries, saving him for later in the season.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Najee Harris - 70 yards
Jalen Hurts - 48 yards
Ronnie Clark - 48 yards
Josh Jacobs - 28 yards
Calvin Ridley - 4 yards

looks like a prime malzahn offense

IDK how good yall offense actually is yet, but @Tua's Main dikkrider seemed to be wrong in his criticisms of how successful a Hurts ran offense can be. You just cant be running some NFL patriots type shyt with him, but he's a great run oriented guy

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
looks like a prime malzahn offense

IDK how good yall offense actually is yet, but @Tua's Main dikkrider seemed to be wrong in his criticisms of how successful a Hurts ran offense can be. You just cant be running some NFL patriots type shyt with him, but he's a great run oriented guy

I think our offense is coming along, Hurts is doing a good job this year, obviously gotta improve but we talking about a possible 3,000 yard passer and 1,000 rusher this year, and fans out here wanting to bench him? Gimmie a break.

I actually like this rushing attack this year more than years past because we're using 3-4 guys and keeping fresh legs, hell may get another repeat (offensively) this weekend because Ole Miss has one of the worst rushing defenses in the country.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watching ESPN Classic
IU vs MSU 1998

man Saban was once 21-19 in his coaching career, that shiit like a distant memory now
also, I hope Indiana burned these jerseys, there is no reason for that black

30cd1e37fafc208c8a535a4762fb1b36.jpg

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think our offense is coming along, Hurts is doing a good job this year, obviously gotta improve but we talking about a possible 3,000 yard passer and 1,000 rusher this year, and fans out here wanting to bench him? Gimmie a break.

I actually like this rushing attack this year more than years past because we're using 3-4 guys and keeping fresh legs, hell may get another repeat (offensively) this weekend because Ole Miss has one of the worst rushing defenses in the country.
yeah like I said that diversity reminds me alot of 2013. Alot of people feel like having one dominant rusher and some decent backups might be the way to go, but if you got the options, having 3 everydown backs is something crazy to behold. I havent watched any of yall games, but from what Im seeing, I think this new OC has made every position (even the QB) extremely diverse. I fukk with having a defensive minded HC over an offensive one because when you bring in a new face, you actually get some fukking change, I hope Malzahn allows us to evolve like this too