Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol Najee shows flashes of looking like Adrian Peterson. He's much more agile and quick than Henry and Scarbrough. FOH idiot

LOL. Crakkka please. Najee Harris just another one in the long line of NFL bust RBs from Alabama. Dude is hot garbage.

Best NFL back ya'll ever had is Alvin Kamara. And he bailed after one year cause your program is not good at preparing guys to be great NFL players. Its only good at getting you drafted high and becoming a bust.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
No lie Felipe Franks reminds me of Brandon Harris. Has the physical traits, looks the part, but just doesn't seems to have "it"

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
LOL. Crakkka please. Najee Harris just another one in the long line of NFL bust RBs from Alabama. Dude is hot garbage.

Best NFL back ya'll ever had is Alvin Kamara. And he bailed after one year cause your program is not good at preparing guys to be great NFL players. Its only good at getting you drafted high and becoming a bust.

You said Jalen Hurd was the next Adrian Peterson #AlwaysWrongSwag :umad:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
No doubt in my mind that Franks is the better talent, but Del Rio is the better game manager by a mile. The offensive line played 100x better with Del Rio in the game because he was calling for adjustments at the line when he was in the game. Franks doesn't have that knowledge yet :yeshrug:

Franks was huge, could scramble on michigans quick defense, and has already made game winning plays. To waste time on del rio is dumb IMO

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Franks was huge, could scramble on michigans quick defense, and has already made game winning plays. To waste time on del rio is dumb IMO

To be fair, Del Rio didn't even play in the Michigan game. But I agree, Franks is the better QB to play for the future. But at the end of the day, it's Florida and the fans/boosters want W's. The Del Rio switch was the reason we beat Kentucky. However, I don't think Del Rio could've beaten Tennessee like Franks was able to do. I think they'll end up playing both Franks/Del Rio as the season goes on.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It’s a fukking shame that matchups like Auburn-Florida, USC-Oregon, interesting ass inter conf rivalries get cucked by regulations.