Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
@SoulController
@alpo
@Freddie.Cane
@darius19

it's only been 3 games, but y'all looking more and more right about Randy Shannon. Dude is as vanilla as shyt as a DC. Got us looking unprepared all season. If it wasn't because nikkaz is just talented as hell defensively, we'd be SOL on that side of the ball. I know we got a lot of new starters and are green as hell in the secondary, but something just seems OFF. Like Michigan and Kentucky ran damn near the same plays over and over and we just...looked completely clueless.

always felt he got blessed with alot of talent, him and Greg Schiano were coaching mad NFL players it wasnt so much great schemes. not that he wasnt good, but it helped alot

my biggest beef with him as Miami's DC was a lack of aggression. esp when he has good secondaries, likes to sit back and wait for TO's and rely on the front. 3rd down rate got worse as the years went on, became a huge problem in the 04 and 05 seasons

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@SoulController
@alpo
@Freddie.Cane
@darius19

it's only been 3 games, but y'all looking more and more right about Randy Shannon. Dude is as vanilla as shyt as a DC. Got us looking unprepared all season. If it wasn't because nikkaz is just talented as hell defensively, we'd be SOL on that side of the ball. I know we got a lot of new starters and are green as hell in the secondary, but something just seems OFF. Like Michigan and Kentucky ran damn near the same plays over and over and we just...looked completely clueless.

I'm telling you man, all these close victories for McElwain and Shannon is a nightmare in disguise...this coaching staff is not the one to bring UF back.

do hope that y'all beat FSU this year, had enough of their fanbase on here. I have to say, the Gator fans on here are generally not bad posters :ehh: y'all still getting that work in 2019 though

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
@TheGreatShowtime @malbaker86 Y'all really going back to Del Rio Saturday? :pachaha:

Bro I just want to get the W. I do prefer for it to be Franks as the starter and let him learn and actually open up the playbook but for w/e reason they don't do it. He's not great presnap, especially reading the blitz, but those things come with time.

Let's sum up how they handicapped him:

"On offense, we didn’t attempt a single pass over 5 yards in the first quarter, and there was 6:49 left in the second quarter when Florida called its first pass between the hash marks."

I mean, what the fukk?!?!?!?

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Bro I just want to get the W. I do prefer for it to be Franks as the starter and let him learn and actually open up the playbook but for w/e reason they don't do it. He's not great presnap, especially reading the blitz, but those things come with time.

"On offense, we didn’t attempt a single pass over 5 yards in the first quarter, and there was 6:49 left in the second quarter when Florida called its first pass between the hash marks."

Yeah, I mean with Franks, there's gonna be growing pains with him being a Freshman but at the same time you gotta let him go out there and do work, plus with that you build continuity and chemistry with the offense, the whole switching QBs thing never works out.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
@TheGreatShowtime @malbaker86 Y'all really going back to Del Rio Saturday? :pachaha:

No doubt in my mind that Franks is the better talent, but Del Rio is the better game manager by a mile. The offensive line played 100x better with Del Rio in the game because he was calling for adjustments at the line when he was in the game. Franks doesn't have that knowledge yet :yeshrug:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
@Trust Me @hood b. goode who mans is dis?
q1mXzgi.png

Bringing the browns back to relevance wont happen overnight :damn:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO

Best RB in the country next year

Nah bruh... meet Travis Etienne (and he was y'all fallback if y'all didn't get N. Harris) #ThanksCoachBurns

All I see with Najee (so far) is the standard Bama back that follows his pro o line blocks and falls forward for a few extra yds.

I'm seeing Etienne as being like CJ Spiller was for us...just with more talent around him.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Nah bruh... meet Travis Etienne (and he was y'all fallback if y'all didn't get N. Harris) #ThanksCoachBurns

All I see with Najee (so far) is the standard Bama back that follows his pro o line blocks and falls forward for a few extra yds.

I'm seeing Etienne as being like CJ Spiller was for us...just with more talent around him.

Lol Najee shows flashes of looking like Adrian Peterson. He's much more agile and quick than Henry and Scarbrough. FOH idiot